No announcement yet.

"You're a very nice person for a colored man"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Kev has no filter. He just writes whatever hes thinking as hes thinking it. Rather unusual.
    Good observation, Dr Phil.

I got nothing on the sick stuff that comes out of people's keyboards on here.

I do it for reactions, however. Just like most of other posters do when they say sick things. It's fun.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Ahaahaaaaaaaa post of the year. Kevin likes that gummy dome. That rocking chair sloppy toppy, that walker and hip replacement head
      Glad I got one thing of the year.

Comment

That's the sh-t with boxingscene lounge, I can be extreme with you guys, with everybody[or almost everybody] knowing it's all jokes. Love this site because of that. Can't be like that in any other forum though, too serious.

Comment

You gotta understand old people.

They're set in their ways.

In her own, outdated way, she was trying to pay you a compliment.

Just laugh it off and move on, it aint even worth your time.

Comment

In all honesty do you guys get mad when sht like this happens? Does it bug you or are you the kind that fights back because you cant control your emotions at that particular time? Just want to get everyone's perspective on this

Comment

yes its kinda offensive.
              its like saying hes a loner, therefore hes a psychopath

Comment

I was at a swap meet once and an old lady asked me if I speak english. I laughed at it.

Comment

Should'a punched her in the neck, Trigg. Then told her: "You don't look very comfortable on the floor there for a pale skinned person with a red knot on ya neck."

Just kidding. I wouldn't do that to an old lady.

Comment

Old people were around rascism so its in their nature. I remember when i was 14 i was playing by an old peoples home an old couple were mad and the old man said "clear off you black sod" i got mad and threw jelly babies at him. But as i've got older i've come to learn that they dont know any better they lived in an era where it was ok to say those things.

Comment

the term "coloured" was originally dreamt up as a politically correct alternative to "nigger", "coon", etc. as an adjective in itself i don't see how it's any more offensive than the term "black". blame the new left for turning it into something negative.

Comment

Working...
                      X