Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Green, Antonio Tarver Make Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have a link for the fight??? Obviously the fight will be live overnight, like the Roy Jones fight, but.....anyone have any idea what time this will be on the east coast???? and a link???

Comment

They couldn't get better lighting for the weigh in?

Tarver looks good and green looks big

Comment

Both guys look in great shape.

Hope Tarver wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          What is with all the hate against Green? Is it because most fans still can't get over the fact that he tko'd a shadow of himself Roy Jones with a shot to the back of the head?
          I fixed it for accuracy purposes.

Nothing wrong with Danny though, I think he's a good fellow. I actually shook the hand that knocked Roy out in Biloxi in 2009.

Comment

Green looks a bit heavy and is no world-bearwe...forgert roy... but I'd be happy if he wins...Tarver just cherry-pickking at this age...he'd best keep his tv job as his time is up...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              Green looks a bit heavy and is no world-bearwe...forgert roy... but I'd be happy if he wins...Tarver just cherry-pickking at this age...he'd best keep his tv job as his time is up...
              Danny Green's a pretty tough opponent to cherry-pick. He hasn't lost since 2006 and won 10 straight. I don't think it was cherry-picking, I'm expecting the fight to be hard for tarver if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                I fixed it for accuracy purposes.

Nothing wrong with Danny though, I think he's a good fellow. I actually shook the hand that knocked Roy out in Biloxi in 2009.
                Denial is a tough thing to deal with and you can try to fix it all you want. But Green still knocked him out with a clean punch.

Comment

Will this be on US tv?

Comment

"When you beat a legend, you become a legend. And Danny Green is on the verge of history." - Australian commentator

Green is overrated. Dude beat up a shell of a shell of a great fighter. Hope Tarver KOs this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
                      Will this be on US tv?
                      no, apparently not..some jungle tv station is broadcasting this.
                      Incredible that not even showtime picked up the fight as a special event in the morning

Comment

Working...
                      X