Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can compare the AA slick style argument with rapping! :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can compare the AA slick style argument with rapping! :)

Mostly everybody can do it, but it seems only American African is good at it. lol. Oh, I forgot Eminem they accepted him because he comes from the ghetto and they can relate to him. GTFO lol.

I dont get that shiiit!

Of all the names this stupid f*uckers is throwing he and himself alone Mayweather is really the slick one. But where is he? Bradley? is he really slick? that lebron james bow legged copy catter is slick? LOL. you guys got jokes hahaha. Alexander???? wow hahaha. Even Mosley is not slick. Who's AA slick boxer is really you guys want PAC to face And Martinez hmm the argument of *****s is that slick boxers dont get hit (hi larry ) but didnt Martinez got drop and in the very first round of his first fight against Williams???? and with that said you want PAC to fight him after he face MARG. Where is FLOYD btw? He's vacation is ending soon lol. GTFO with that bulll****!

you guys are pathetic.i should spit on your face but you guys not worthy of my spit! lol
    Last edited by 4773Y350NM3; 12-01-2010, 03:05 AM.

Although I wouldnt call him SLick Jan Zaveck is the 2nd best defensive fighter below middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
      Although I wouldnt call him SLick Jan Zaveck is the 2nd best defensive fighter below middleweight
      Nope he's not black or even African American he cant be called slick. sorry good sir, you can come out with a better name for his style in the future. You can ask Larry he's the expert on styles He's not a fan of PAC and FLoyd but a fan of boxing so he can help you

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
          Nope he's not black or even African American he cant be called slick. sorry good sir, you can come out with a better name for his style in the future. You can ask Larry he's the expert on styles He's not a fan of PAC and FLoyd but a fan of boxing so he can help you
          I just said he wasn't slick dummy

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
            I just said he wasn't slick dummy
            but being defensive is equal = slick sorry bro that how life goes. you can come out with something to call his style in the future. Again ask Larry (the non fan of pac and may but a fan boxing) to help you

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
              so you hear this argument before do ya? did you agree or not?

Comment

Bradley is slick actually...

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                  Bradley is slick actually...
                  ummm how slick is he actually? is he darker than others? GTFO with that racist shiiit

Comment

Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
                    ummm how slick is he actually? is he darker than others? GTFO with that racist shiiit That u clearly aren't emphasizing in ur comment... Duh :
                    What racist shyt? U seem to be pressing the racist shyt pretty hard urself? Bradley is slick, only a dumbass would say it's becuz he's black.

Broken Record is the perfect way to describe this thread. Everyone that isn't a sensitive jackass or a jealous-excuse-maker knows BHop's comments were ignorant.

If they don't know that, I assure u, this thread will not help them understand
                    Last edited by JDezi4; 12-01-2010, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X