No announcement yet.

Pitbull attacking Mountain Lion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitbull attacking Mountain Lion!

I don't condone dog fighting in any way but I admire pitbulls for their fearless approach and strength!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9768256934466#

Video quality is really bad unfortunately.
    Last edited by Grand Champ; 07-26-2010, 12:42 PM.

OH ****!

that mountain lion was getting ****ed up

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      I don't condone dog fighting in any way but I admire pitbulls for their fearlessness and strength!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9768256934466#

Video quality is really bad unfortunately.
      The cougar was most likely declawed and starved. Also pitballs were bred by humans to be fearless and strong. Get no respect from me!

Comment

Yeah.

Pitbull would always be at a disadvantage in that matchup, because a lion's jaw is just a strong (if not, stronger), teeth are sharper, and it has claws.

Comment

Originally posted by FIBONACCI View Post
          Yeah.

Pitbull would always be at a disadvantage in that matchup, because a lion's jaw is just a strong (if not, stronger), teeth are sharper, and it has claws.
          It makes up for it in pure aggression though!

Comment

Lion got owned but any other time the Pitbull would get destroyed by a lion in less than 10 odd seconds.

Comment

It makes up for it in pure aggression though!
              Good point.

This fight tells the whole story:

http://forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MTIyNDg

A karate master gets KTFO by a thug from the hood, because the thug was a master of aggression.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                Lion got owned but any other time the Pitbull would get destroyed by a lion in less than 10 odd seconds.
                Wasn't even a lion............

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
                  The cougar was most likely declawed and starved. Also pitballs were bred by humans to be fearless and strong. Get no respect from me!
                  So if an animal is bred and trained to be a certain way we shouldn't admire it? Guess track horses, war horses, rescue dogs, police dogs, war dogs, and riding elephants are nothing too?

How 'bout boxers? A fighter like RJJ was born, raised and trained to be a fighter and compares himself to his fighting cocks.

Comment

So if an animal is bred and trained to be a certain way we shouldn't admire it? Guess track horses, war horses, rescue dogs, police dogs, war dogs, and riding elephants are nothing too?

How 'bout boxers? A fighter like RJJ was born, raised and trained to be a fighter and compares himself to his fighting cocks.
                    Anything bred to the point where it completely different in size, shape, aggression from the original animal get's no love from me. It's cheating.

Comment

Working...
                    X