Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO to study Law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodluck Pacman, hope these books don't knock you out, you have a LOOOOOOONGG way to go

Comment

Good for him. I don't know where he gets his drive to do it. He has millions and yet he still want to continue studying.. props!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Pac will duck the Bar tests.
        lol funniest sht ive heard in a while

Comment

Originally posted by mrsjt View Post
          http://tinyurl.com/377y5a7

always admired this dude as a fighter, never thought he was this serious with this whole congressman thing, thought this was just some "vanity job position" he wants to be busy with after retirement in case he becomes bored already with acting and singing. best of luck pacman! and dont make marquez your last fight please!

if this was posted earlier, take it down mod.
          As long as it's a credible university then cool for him.You have to admire him if he seeks knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            As long as it's a credible university then cool for him.You have to admire him if he seeks knowledge
            Studying Law is bull****.

I don't believe he has the ability to read and read. Not just the time, but can he actually sit down and readbooks for hours? He seems like a guy who needs to do a lot in his tme to stay interested.

I think Juan Diaz was studying law once. Some other boxers tried also.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Is a STATE University credible enough for you?

http://www.up.edu.ph/content.php?r=2&c=2
              Last edited by LeeVanCleef; 05-23-2010, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                From fly to welter
                cigarette vendor to a multi-millionaire
                From a lowly asian fighter to the fighter of the decade
                From an elementary drop out to a future attorney.

That's some PED ****!!

Just add a little dose of Gamma radiation (ala Incredible Hulk), that PED is actually making him smarter!

Comment

hell be having a crash course in law-making

Comment

it's just funny how they elect someone with no background. This means they put him in office & he don't know the rules in his country. Well cali elected arnold. Smh this proves people are dumb as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
                      Is a STATE University credible enough for you?

http://www.up.edu.ph/content.php?r=2&c=2
                      I dont know if they are credited or not and I'm not good with law related courses.I admire him for seeking knowledge for trying to make up for what he couldnt have as a youngster.It's a good example to young people and this will also help him in his business ventures.

The accreditation part I was only emphasising quality of education not just a piece of paper.It has been known in certain countries that influential people can register in University,struggle with the course like George Bush did at Harvard but still graduate.

I heard Manny was studying for another degree sometime back,has he finished that degree already?

Comment

Working...
                      X