Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo vs Santa Cruz on Floyd undercard...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo vs Santa Cruz on Floyd undercard...

Would this raise PPV buys or is Rigo that bad of a draw?

Wouldn't give a damn if it raised the numbers or not...i would damn sho love to see the fight period

Comment

I don't think it would raise the ppv buys but not because Rigo isn't a draw, for Mayweather fights the casuals seldom ever care for undercard bouts.

It would be a nice addition to the card tho no doubt.

Comment

so misleading ...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          so misleading ...
          Well they are both calling each other out. It would make for a hell of a co-main event but don't know if it would draw enough for promoters to get together and pay up in order to make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
            Well they are both calling each other out. It would make for a hell of a co-main event but don't know if it would draw enough for promoters to get together and pay up in order to make it happen
            WBO orders Rigondeaux vs Avalos tho

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
              I think its either Danny or Khan will have the "Co Main event" fight Rigo vs Santa Cruz is more for the hard core fans

Comment

These bums recycling threads smh

Comment

Deeznuts so Cabron! I came into the thread thinking the fight was signed!

So care e crica

Comment

Working...
                  X