Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns vs. Ray Beltran Early Action

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predicted the Beltran would get Robbed but they ended up Raping him. Foreign fighters will never get a fair shake in the UK

Comment

I feel for Beltran...... Terrible scoring. Burns was just awful tonight

Comment

I had Beltran winning 8-4 and that was being generous, Burns ran and held the whole fight and was hurt on at least 4 occasions. BS decision! Belt deserves that Belt!

D

Comment

Like I said in the chat, fucking awful. Ricky Bums is fucking grbage. Andre Ward should never come here to the UK. He'll get jobbed by the judges

Comment

ROBBERY!!! Burns sucks he better be glad he didnt except that fight with Broner. Feel bad for Beltran he should have been a lil more busy though

Comment

Originally posted by 619 southpaw View Post
              ROBBERY!!! Burns sucks he better be glad he didnt except that fight with Broner. Feel bad for Beltran he should have been a lil more busy though
              It wouldn't have mattered if Beltran was more busy. The only way he was getting a win was a ko.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 southpaw View Post
                ... Beltram seemed to me that he did all he could not to KO Burns... I don't think he came to the UK in order to win this one... Hearn should know better...

Comment

Burns survives another fight

Comment

What a ****ing disgrace. Beltran is a class act. This **** is getting old already. The judges took away all the hard work Beltran put into that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                      beltran was most likely roiding with the help of heredia....
                      Get a life.

Comment

Working...
                      X