No announcement yet.

I refuse to believe this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I refuse to believe this

I refuse to believe Manny Pacquiao really got knocked out he was acting like that to lure Floyd to fight him. I know for a fact this is a bad dream and soon me and pac-boy will wake up to realize that Manny never lost and Mayweather is still scared of him. Everything will be ok his career is not over and Marquez is on PED ok?

Comment

if your being serious......... chill out its only boxing

Comment

how does floyd get lured into fighting pac? by planking?

Comment

How about you learn to love the sport as opposed to
          Loving one fighter. Yes we were all shocked but dont get butthurt over it, it can happen to anyone

Comment

Originally posted by eddoes View Post
            I refuse to believe Manny Pacquiao really got knocked out he was acting like that to lure Floyd to fight him. I know for a fact this is a bad dream and soon me and pac-boy will wake up to realize that Manny never lost and Mayweather is still scared of him. Everything will be ok his career is not over and Marquez is on PED ok?
            This ^^^ is the single most funny post I have ever read on boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by eddoes View Post
              Kinda suspect right there.....

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post
                This pic and the one somebody did with Simba trying to wake Pacquiao up are the best.

Comment

...hahahahaahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    This pic and the one somebody did with Simba trying to wake Pacquiao up are the best.
                    Wait till you see this one

credit to whichever poster created it

Comment

Working...
                    X