No announcement yet.

For all Marquez fans I think Tyson tweeted it best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all Marquez fans I think Tyson tweeted it best

IRON MIKE TYSON #PacBrAdley: I got no problems with close decisions. Pac v. marquez 3 was close. But this one is not even close.

Stop comparing the Bradley fight with the Marquez fight.

Mike's right..

Comment

Pacquiao didn't even got hit at all. I love how Bradleys eyes turned from determination to survival after round 3 or 4.

Comment

trolls will troll, REAL boxing fans are disgusted with this decision.

Comment

Mike's right, only trolls are comparing this to pac v marquez, one was a close decision that was arguably wrong - the other was a robbery

Comment

Tyson don't know **** about boxing

Comment

Im disgusted with the decision just like i was fir the Marquez fight. Robbery is robbery and Marquez got robbed

Comment

What bugs me the most about last saturday is how a challenger wins the title from the champ fighting like that. Seriously there really is something wrong with the sport when a challenger wins a championship fight throwing " keep away from me jabs "(which were not even landing), getting rocked a bunch of times and wins the title.

Title fights used to have that extra intensity and meaning because challengers are expected to take the title from the champ and not just win much less fight to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  Pacquiao didn't even got hit at all. I love how Bradleys eyes turned from determination to survival after round 3 or 4.
                  Well we know the reason for that now.

Comment

mike is right

Its only deluded mayweather **** suckers that dont see the fight as close.

The fight was close and there is no argument for marquez outlanding pac in there 3 fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X