Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does sex really affect your legs, stamina in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Mickey said in Rocky: "Women weaken legs!!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      This explains why I feel a negative effect at the gym after masturbation and not sex. I always thought it was just in my head... Thats just weird.
      I haven't done it for a very long time and I must say that I feel much better. Sex, on the other side, doesn't affect you at all ( as long as you dont do it 2 hours before your fight lol).

Comment

Depends on the person.. Its a mental thing.. After 2 months of no ejaculation, more or less, a persons testosterone count starts to decline.. I think it was Maidana who said he has sex all the time.. Even the night before a fight.. Ali would go his entire camp without sex though.. So just depends

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Yes it does.

Mans motivation is is to impregnate woman. That's what evolution did for us. By having sex, you lose motivation, lose energy, burn up testosterone, lose focus, etc etc.
          Not having sex will actually lower ur testosterone levels.. having sex will rise them. But for some people its all mental so if not having sex gives you a sense of confidence by all means do so.

Comment

Oh man did it affect my legs. Go in with two legs and exit the bed with three, it was very confusing when I'd try to put my undies back on.

Stamina wise, it's great for the abs.

Comment

it's all about keeping that 'edge' sharp. no sex in training for optimal performance.

Comment

it's a coach's strategy...a sex-starved fighter is more ferocious in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                X