Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 chins in boxing atm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez Jr, Brandon Rios, Danny García. Also, Canelo has a pretty good chin in my opinion.

Comment

Some good shouts lads.

Rios, Chavez Jr, Froch, GGG, BHop

Comment

Khan, Garcia, Floyd, Mosley, Pacquiao

Comment

Carl Froch no doubt has the best chin in boxing and i'm not a fanboy or anything lol.His chin is FUKING granite.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
            Carl Froch no doubt has the best chin in boxing and i'm not a fanboy or anything lol.His chin is FUKING granite.
            One of the best no doubt. His recuperative ability is most impressive to me, that shot by Groves would have knocked out most guys for sure. He was freaking lost for five seconds and amazing how well he recovered after that.

Comment

Chavez
              Froch
              Garcia
              Donaire
              Hopkins

Comment

i think its starting to crack

Comment

I wouldn't say the best in the industry m8. Plus, I think Groves cracked it...

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    I wouldn't say the best in the industry m8. Plus, I think Groves cracked it...

Yeah i'm a huge Groves fan and he did check it......................but Froch got up and won albeit by robbery, don't get me started lmao.

Comment

I think Groves is gonna KO or at least knockdown Froch again (maybe multiple times) in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                      X