Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is this Fulcrum29 ******? Why is he harassing people on here who say something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this Fulcrum29 ******? Why is he harassing people on here who say something

bad about vitali klitschko? Is this guy an alt, and if so who is he? Dudes a ****ing nutt, he got mad at me for being mad that vitali quit against chris byrd. Dude want psycho... I think he needs medication and some help from a doctor.

Originally Posted by MacChamp View Post
    From what I've heard Vitali had a torn Rotator cuff, the same injury Jeff Lacy had against Vitali Tsyoph or whatever his name is and Lacy fought with an injury the entire fight.

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    Yea and look where he is now? He had to lay off for long time and have major surgeries and now he'll never be the same because of that injury. Great logic you have there dumbass. Vitali on the other hand took the MINOR hit to his reputation and recovered fully and now he's the most dominant champion.
    Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    so some fuc.ktard makes a thread about it but I'm the one crying

Originally posted by wolfgang View Post
    lol Im not a fuc.ktard, I dont question vitali heart in anyway, it was just weird to me, he was throwing his left hand pretty much the entire 9th round, and then quit all of a sudden, everyone knows vitali was easily winning the fight, bryd didnt look hurt at all in the 9th round so he didnt really rape chris.

Why is this ****ing ******ed alt attacking everyone on the forum?
    Last edited by ACHlLLES; 10-15-2008, 02:35 AM.

Chances are he is Wlad owns, wouldn't be surprising. 1 account isn't enough for that guy to express all his anger.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
      Chances are he is Wlad owns, wouldn't be surprising. 1 account isn't enough for that guy to express all his anger.
      I think so too, its kind of weird though. I was friends with Wlad_Owns kind of but I have a hunch that this douchebag is him too... So, I guess me and wlad_owns aren't cool anymore. He types and acts alot like Wlad_Owns, except that wlad_owns never has been a douche-bag to me, I guess his alt account is a real *******. ****ing ****** called me a child-molestor to even though I'm not sexually attracted to young ppl... I like ppl my age, I hate this *** if this is his alt.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
        I think so too, its kind of weird though. I was friends with Wlad_Owns kind of but I have a hunch that this douchebag is him too... So, I guess me and wlad_owns aren't cool anymore. He types and acts alot like Wlad_Owns, except that wlad_owns never has been a douche-bag to me, I guess his alt account is a real *******. ****ing ****** called me a child-molestor to even though I'm not sexually attracted to young ppl... I like ppl my age, I hate this *** if this is his alt.
        I'm good friends with WLAD OWNS, and fulcrum is not his alt.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
          I'm good friends with WLAD OWNS, and fulcrum is not his alt.
          Alright, thanks for that... You do gotta admit that its no surprise that me and alot of people think thats his alt... Other then the fact that Wlad_Owns has never been nasty to me atleast if you say thats not him. I believe you then, cuz I never had problems with you KESSLER or Wlad_Owns. I just don't know why that fulcrum ****** flips out on people worse then I do... I thought that was a hard thing to do.. I mean he got mad because I wasn't happy that Vitali quit in the byrd fight, there was no reason for him to start calling me a dumb ass and so on. And then calling that other person a ****tard... This ****** acts like a child, fulcrum does... And I get I let the kid get to me... I lose in the end

Comment

Alright, thanks for that... You do gotta admit that its no surprise that me and alot of people think thats his alt... Other then the fact that Wlad_Owns has never been nasty to me atleast if you say thats not him. I believe you then, cuz I never had problems with you KESSLER or Wlad_Owns. I just don't know why that fulcrum ****** flips out on people worse then I do... I thought that was a hard thing to do.. I mean he got mad because I wasn't happy that Vitali quit in the byrd fight, there was no reason for him to start calling me a dumb ass and so on. And then calling that other person a ****tard... This ****** acts like a child, fulcrum does... And I get I let the kid get to me... I lose in the end
            There has been a few guys who likes to pretend they're a different poster. The Ultimateboxa that posts right now, is not the real Ultimateboxa. Some one made an account called ~IronFist because Tunney's account name was IronFist at the time. And during his (Tunney's) name change, there was some other guy with same sig, same avatar and location who called himself Tunney. So you can never really know bro.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
              There has been a few guys who likes to pretend they're a different poster. The Ultimateboxa that posts right now, is not the real Ultimateboxa. Some one made an account called ~IronFist because Tunney's account name was IronFist at the time. And during his (Tunney's) name change, there was some other guy with same sig, same avatar and location who called himself Tunney. So you can never really know bro.
              Are you saying there's probably people on this forum ****ing around and being jack asses on purpose to cause havoc on these forums... Next you know it someone will try to be like me. Anyone think I'm an alt? Cause I don't have an alt.

Comment

Are you saying there's probably people on this forum ****ing around and being jack asses on purpose to cause havoc on these forums... Next you know it someone will try to be like me. Anyone think I'm an alt? Cause I don't have an alt.
                Of course there is. It's the internet, internet is full of losers .

Comment

That Fulcrum kid really pissed me off, he is the first person I really want to kill in real life. I can't stop thinking about how this fat out of shape loser thinks he is tough **** behind a computer. And check out all his posts, almost every single one of his posts is calling someone a dumb ass.

Hate this little fat ******, I want to use this little ***** as a punching bag. Who gave that dumb mother ****er green karma... Thats what I want to know.

Comment

That Fulcrum kid really pissed me off, he is the first person I really want to kill in real life. I can't stop thinking about how this fat out of shape loser thinks he is tough **** behind a computer. And check out all his posts, almost every single one of his posts is calling someone a dumb ass.

Hate this little fat ******, I want to use this little ***** as a punching bag. Who gave that dumb mother ****er green karma... Thats what I want to know.
                    ...........lol

Comment

Working...
                    X