No announcement yet.

Horrible Scorecards in the Vargas Vs Novikov fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    118-111 118-111 and 117-111. Horrible scorecards. They did not watch the fight.
    And they say Texas and MSG is bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      Right guy didn't win. Vargas didn't clearly win 7 rounds, it's debatable that he won 6.
      Yeah, the Russian won imo but like Provo it appears they need to KO the Americans on US soil.

Comment

Novikov won that fight. Absolute horse****

and people complain about European judging? My god, Las Vegas is a Circus act and absolutely the worst judging in the sport

Comment

I thought Vargas won by 1 round, but Novikov was impressive....I would like to see him fight again....

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Yeah, the Russian won imo but like Provo it appears they need to KO the Americans on US soil.
            US soil is corrupt soil. It's like they go out of their way to rob foreigners to make a point.

Comment

Scorecards were way too wide.. Vargas won but it was a lot closer than the scorecards portray

Comment

Yeah he won... despite it being debatable he even fought even with Novikov...

Comment

The worst scorecards of the year goes to the 3 idiots scoring this fight.

Canelo-Lara had one bad scorecard, it's tough to find a fight where 3 judges have terrible scorecards across the board.

He won the first 3 rounds but after that it was all Novikov. The same scenario occured in his last fight.

But I shouldn't even be surprised anymore, Vargas is the king of gift decisions. That's two in a row. You got to beat him to death to win a fight.
                  He puts Marco Huck to shame.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                    I thought Vargas won by 1 round, but Novikov was impressive....I would like to see him fight again....
                    He was pretty well schooled in there. Solid defense and countering. I'd definitely hope he gets some good fights going forward.

Comment

Working...
                    X