Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is gonna be about as big as 50 cent being hoisted from the ceiling

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      And an entire country doesn't give a lump because they are too busy watching the Super Bowl.
      It's the one day of the year where people like to watch the commercials, to see what creative idea advertisers can come up with. They even have polls to see which is the best Super Bowl commercial.

I don't know if Floyd is going to participate in that but if he did people would pay attention. Trust me. It's almost a captive audience.

Also...he won't announce a Pacquiao fight. People would just accuse him of cherry picking at this point if he did.

Comment

We all know it is the ghost, why are we still waiting and wondering?

Comment

when u wish upon a star,
          makes no difference who you are,
          anything your heart desire
          will come to youuuuuu

Ray Lewis........you and the baltimore ravens just won the Super Bowl....what are you gonna do next???????????

i'm goin to mayweather vs some guy named guerrero!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Going off of google a 30 second commercial costs 3.5 million so.....
            Yea this makes me think it wont be worth it for a commercial, but if they somehow squeeze some discussion int he pregame show with Mayweather there or something who knows.

It's gonna be Guerrero i can feel it

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              It's the one day of the year where people like to watch the commercials, to see what creative idea advertisers can come up with. They even have polls to see which is the best Super Bowl commercial.

I don't know if Floyd is going to participate in that but if he did people would pay attention. Trust me. It's almost a captive audience.

Also...he won't announce a Pacquiao fight. People would just accuse him of cherry picking at this point if he did.
              Super Bowl commercials cost a ton of money. A lot, a lot, a lot. Unless Golden Boy is dishing out the money, it won't be a commercial.

Comment

LITERALLY the most overrated announcement in the history of boxing.

Comment

No shit millions of people watch the Superbowl but millions of people already know he's going to be fighting Robert Guerrero so....why the need for such a dramatic announcement? And the casuals that don't even know who Robert Guerrero is will be disappointed to hear some random unknown name.

But I guess he's gotta do what he's gotta do.

Comment

If he wants to wait until then to say he is fighting Guerrero that's fine. I think most people knew that months ago. If he is fighting anyone else I will be very surprised.

Comment

Well Showtime is part of the CBS corporation so I doubt Golden Boy or Floyd need to spring for a commercial spot. They could just do a quick sideline interview with Floyd and, presumably, Guerrero and announce that the 24/7 is going to be replayed on CBS or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X