No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero is tough sonuvagun and I wouldnt mind seeing him and Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Guerrero is tough sonuvagun and I wouldnt mind seeing him and Floyd

I actually am getting excited about this fight. Robert is tough and a brawler....what would Floyd do against the pressure? I think its a good fight and a good 24/7....a true good vs evil fight. Looking forward to it.

It be entertaining. He has the style to get knocked out by Floyd.

I wouldn't be happy if it was Floyd's ONLY fight for the year.

Comment

can be a entertaining bout, best and pretty much only bout Mayweather can make. Unless he shocks us but that aint gonna happen he gonna take the road of least Resistance.

Comment

The only entertaining thing about this fight is that we might actually see a legitimate Mayweather KO.

Comment

The 24/7 series would be great. A good insight into Robert's life and his past

Comment

Yea his toughness would be his downfall,he swells easily and would get picked apart and busted up and stopped

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              I wouldn't be happy if it was Floyd's ONLY fight for the year.
              That is what i'm banking on, that Floyd fights again in September against Canelo after he beats Trout. They'd have the same level of tough fight, same amount of rest, more or less the same undefeated record with Floyd obviously having the considerably better resume and having more experience. The atmosphere would be like Mayweather-Hatton but this time with Mexicans. A lot of people would be riding the hell out of Canelo's dick if he can beat Trout. They will hype him up as the guy who will take Floyd's 0.

I really hope Canelo beats Trout, i'm a big fan of Canelo and want him to beat Trout and become champion again if he loses after the Floyd fight. A win over Trout makes the Mayweather fight more interesting by light years. Especially an impressive win where he shows he can cut off the ring against a moving Trout, and knock him out.

Comment

I agree that Floyd will likely win the fight but I don't thin Floyd is going to put this massive whooping on Robert to the point where he quits or gets KO'd. The Ghost is going to surprise people in this fight....anything is possible but the Ghost is not just some lucky fringe contender, he is no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by JeromyM View Post
                  Robert Guerrero is tough sonuvagun and I wouldnt mind seeing him and Floyd
                  They also said that to Ortiz when he beat Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I agree that Floyd will likely win the fight but I don't thin Floyd is going to put this massive whooping on Robert to the point where he quits or gets KO'd. The Ghost is going to surprise people in this fight....anything is possible but the Ghost is not just some lucky fringe contender, he is no joke.
                    We know Floyd doesnt fight fighters like that

Comment

Working...
                    X