Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been a European who's a PPV star worldwide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We do pay PPV for our own fights.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
      We do pay PPV for our own fights.
      Was Mayweather Hatton a PPV fight over there?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Was Mayweather Hatton a PPV fight over there?
        Yes sold over a million.

Comment

there is no such thing as ppv star worldwide coz when you talk about ppv buys or numbers, it only involves the US tv land...

ts should've said " has there been any european fighter who's a ppv star?...

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Yes sold over a million.
            How much did/do they cost, and do you have a HD selection?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              there is no such thing as ppv star worldwide coz when you talk about ppv buys or numbers, it only involves the US tv land...

DLH wasn't a PPV star over here but Tyson was he's the only fighter i know that was regularly on PPV both sides of the pond.

Comment

Khan, Lewis and Hatton.

Khan is more of a 'worldwide' star though because of his origin and faith. He sells decent to big in the UK and does big numbers in the middle east as well as in south Asia.

Comment

Floyd Hatton did 900 here and over a million in the UK. Floyd and Ricky The Hitman Hatton, are WORLD WIDE PPV STARS

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    DLH wasn't a PPV star over here but Tyson was he's the only fighter i know that was regularly on PPV both sides of the pond.
                    i think you are lying...hoya was a global star ( as big as tyson ) IMO ..and like in relation to what i said hoya was a huge ppv star based on US numbers only, not yours or anyone elses...

Comment

i think you are lying...hoya was a global star ( as big as tyson ) IMO ..and like in relation to what i said hoya was a huge ppv star based on US numbers only, not yours or anyone elses...
                      I'm lying? DLH was never on PPV here why would i lie about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X