Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget about the fights.. let's focus about real highlight of the night: 24/7!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman wins this fight.
    He can move laterally and has proven his speed and power at Welterweight Division.

Floydie simply can't believe how Pacman blew away the faces of Pacman's Opponents, sending them to hospitals...

and if Pacman will let his fist do the talking inside the ring,
    then, I won't be surprise if Marquez ends up in hospital too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Yea that was pretty awesome of him.. I respect Pac so much. Things like that remind you why he is so respected and great.

I will PM you in a few secs give me a sec bro.

@Comedian: You have 2 strikes bro. One more troll in one of my threads and you go into my ignore dungeon.. nakkid nyahah lol bahh. But seriously. Stop. IU will also report you for this one since you are not contributing anything and posting a photo that will derail the thread and stir things.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        You give Kirkland props yet?

Give it up bombs.

Bombs is a troll. Don't try and reason with him.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          You give Kirkland props yet?

Give it up bombs.
          GIve it up. It ain't happening. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            Yeah, I remember that in the Floyd/Marquez 24/7 so he was still doing it then too....whatever it's worth.

Bombs: You're a douche bag mate. If Marquez is so great and better than he's ever been, let the fight speak for itself. You having a wank over every single stupid thing just makes it look even worse than it already is. You're like a bad version of Ronnie and Michael Marley put together. No matter how much you try to hype this ****e, it's not going to make a difference to what is actually taking place.
            Actually, to be fair, if there is any moment to make note that anything can happen in boxing, it was yesterday. We thought Kirkland's chin had been eradicated and that he was getting sparked and look how that turned out.

JMM>Kirkland

So, I think people get carried away with saying mismatch for these two particular fighters. The term mismatch should be saved for things like (hypothetical):

Jose Luis Castillo (now) vs. Victor Ortiz
            Enzo Macarenelli moving up to heavyweight vs. any Klitschko
            Manny Pacquiao vs. Paulie Malignaggi

Etc, etc.

People get carried away with the term "mismatch" and I've been guilty of it before but people should really reserve that for specific occasions.

Márquez has a chance. Is it slim? Yeah. But to rule him out is just getting carried away.

Comment

Bombs is a f@ggot just like 50% of all pac fans! :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
                Bombs is a f@ggot just like 50% of all pac fans! :wank:
                Says the guy with a manny avitar... I hate manny so what can I do to show my hate towards him? hey I'm gonna use his picture as my avitar!! Yeah that'll show those *******s I mean business!

Comment

Working...
                X