No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley will beat Manny Pacquiao in a clear cut 8-4 type of decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Yeah. Amazing what Bob, ESPN and HBO can make fans believe.

Can't wait until Tim walks to the ring in the Fireman's gear.

If he wants to beat Manny, he better get the Fireman's axe.

i've been paying half-attention...is there ANYthing signed for 2016 that's worth it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      yup...7-8 weeks and now Teddy has transformed Bradley into this wrecking ball that's killing people with body shots....

lookin forward to the free replay on this one

atlas, screaming, "weeah firemen! we fite da flames!"

*his fighter is CLEARLY winning at this point.

Comment

i've been paying half-attention...is there ANYthing signed for 2016 that's worth it yet?

kovalev and ward, as well as HBO, are talking about a PPV fight in late 2016, but i can't see ward getting in the ring and tuning up twice, which i feel that he'd need.

that's th ebest fightin boxing, IMO, if they do it at 175 and once ward tunes up a bit more. he looked accurate against smith, but his legs didn't have the life that we were used to when he was in his 20's. maybe he just needs more time.

at this point im favoring kovalev, but i do think that a healthy and prime ward has about a 50/50 shot.

Comment

Stranger things have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            kovalev and ward, as well as HBO, are talking about a PPV fight in late 2016, but i can't see ward getting in the ring and tuning up twice, which i feel that he'd need.

that's th ebest fightin boxing, IMO, if they do it at 175 and once ward tunes up a bit more. he looked accurate against smith, but his legs didn't have the life that we were used to when he was in his 20's. maybe he just needs more time.

at this point im favoring kovalev, but i do think that a healthy and prime ward has about a 50/50 shot.

just that? sheesh...talk about no buzz in january

Comment

just that? sheesh...talk about no buzz in january

alvarez - golovkin is the other big one, but i think we'll have to wait for the second quarter of 2017 [probably cinco de mayo weekend.]

they're all pound for pounders, especially golovkin and kovalev. ward too, if he ever gets active and back to where he was. they're good fights. even canelo is a very good fighter. those two are the biggest / most significant in boxing, really.

this might sound like a shock as well, but HW is heating up! there are legit fights at the weight, and the fights where the contenders have been hashing it out have been pretty exciting. fury is actually a pretty boring fighter, but he's entertaining enough in press conferences to make up for it. the cuban ortiz is a solid fighter. joshua, kid from new zealand named joseph parker, a few other talented young kids are looking very big and pretty talented, too.

deontay wilder may very well be the unified champion at HW by the end of 2016, or get beat up trying. i think he beats fury, loses to povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                alvarez - golovkin is the other big one, but i think we'll have to wait for the second quarter of 2017 [probably cinco de mayo weekend.]

they're all pound for pounders, especially golovkin and kovalev. ward too, if he ever gets active and back to where he was. they're good fights. even canelo is a very good fighter. those two are the biggest / most significant in boxing, really.

this might sound like a shock as well, but HW is heating up! there are legit fights at the weight, and the fights where the contenders have been hashing it out have been pretty exciting. fury is actually a pretty boring fighter, but he's entertaining enough in press conferences to make up for it. the cuban ortiz is a solid fighter. joshua, kid from new zealand named joseph parker, a few other talented young kids are looking very big and pretty talented, too.

deontay wilder may very well be the unified champion at HW by the end of 2016, or get beat up trying. i think he beats fury, loses to povetkin.

i wanna see more of King Kong...how he dismantled Jennings was impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Bradley continues to get better, even more so with his new trainer. Meanwhile, Pacquiao remains on the decline. Pacquiao no longer has the power to keep Bradley at bay. I don't think Pac is dedicated to the sport any longer and I don't believe he'll be motivated enough to fight someone like Bradley, who I believe Bob Arum forced on Pac.

Bradley will utilize his movement, feints and aggressive inside fighting under Teddy's command. I don't hold Atlas to much regard, however I believe he will have the perfect game plan for Bradley. He will keep Bradley busy with smart exchanges only.

And lastly, Bradley won't be injured unlike the prior 2 fights, where he suffered from two fractures in his feet (1st fight) and an ankle injury (2nd fight). He'll be free to move as he pleases.

Feel free to bump this thread after the fight. I know I will.
                  yeah, we will bump this thread, like we bump the "broner next fighter of the decade" thread, don't worry larry
                  Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 01-07-2016, 02:16 PM.

Comment

i wanna see more of King Kong...how he dismantled Jennings was impressive

he's a very good fighter. i can count the left handed power punching HW on one hand. they're all playing baseball

corrie sanders is the only guy who comes to mind. people are going to have trouble preparing for ortiz, especially if he keeps punching like that and can keep a good pace for 12 rounds.

and i still think jennings can improve and be in significant fights, and even challenge for titles. john david jackson is a hell of a trainer, and jennings does have talent. it's going to be an interesting division in the years to come. maybe the most interesting. i really believe that.

Comment

Paccquiao wins 8-4, in a fight with bradley doing good early but expending alot of energy as usual.
                      Pacquiao stepping on the gas towards the middle, putting it on Tim, then coasting to the finish (similiar to the second fight)
                      Bradley just isn't on Pacquiao's level, and pacquiao's a very underrated boxer. He can just outbox Bradley (boxing isn't won in a few small rounds, its a 12 round fight)
                      Pacquiao is boxing more than ever now that hes getting on with his career
                      I love Pacquiao, but im really bummed out that he's fighting Bradley. I mean i didn't have a problem with the second fight at the time
                      But it would have been nice for Pacquiao to face someone else

Comment

Working...
                      X