Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are Your True Feelings On Forum Trolls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you're worried about what people think you look like, post your picture.

everybody trolls. it's impossible to take an internet forum seriously if you frequent it enough. the people who can't turn it [the trolling persona] off are probably a bit looney.

everybody with 10K plus posts on an internet forum has at least something wrong with him.

Comment

I like some, some are funny. I think that they also make the forum fun and a bit of a mix

Comment

Stax on deck is the best troll currently.

Comment

It's funny most of the time, unless it gets racial, in Thuggery and Maniacs case.

Stax On Deck is probably the most relevant troll right now. He's a f**king idiot.

Comment

itsafight has been tearing up in nsb with unpopular opinion threads for the last 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
              El Angel.. Welcome to the lounge, baby..If only you were really a girl, the things i'd do to you.. #trollstatus
              I still don't know who the fuck who you are. Have we talked before?

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                I'm still here aren't I?

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  I still don't know who the fuck who you are. Have we talked before?
                  I thought you were a chick too at first, but hey....your whole pink thing gives off that vibe homie.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I thought you were a chick too at first, but hey....your whole pink thing gives off that vibe homie.
                    Ehh I get it, Kev gave me shit for it too. I did it after Cotto wore pink for Mayweather. I think the only other poster who had pink was Bossy.

Comment

I believe trolls such as Continue1up, Aboworth and Rockin should be banned. They add nothing to the forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X