Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Unleashed: Jabs Broner, Thurman and HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved that interview. Pauli has a lot of knowledge and stated a lot of facts. I love Broner, but right now he is a hype job. I think long after Pauli is done fighting, he will still have a career in the sport as a commentator.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
      I loved that interview. Pauli has a lot of knowledge and stated a lot of facts. I love Broner, but right now he is a hype job. I think long after Pauli is done fighting, he will still have a career in the sport as a commentator.
      Hype job is way to overstated. He's very very very young and still has wins over Ponce & Demarco. Thats not bad. Not great and others have done more but its not bad. Its not like people have him top 5 P4P or anything. And add to that he seriously may fight Malignaggi next. Thats not a bad list at all for his age

Comment

Broner would beat the **** out Paulie at any weight

Comment

"The garbage HBO give us... it's filthy!"

Comment

Hahahaha shout out to Paulie for pointing out the Quintero and Ponce robberies.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              Paulie keeping it real about Broner. HBO is giving Broner joke fights and has been for a while. Even a fight with Paulie is a joke fight. It's the easiest guy at WW or JWW to fight.
              Lol as much as I like Paulie I agree

Comment

I admit, I couldn't STAND Paulie years ago, but as of the last 2 years...dude is tha ****!

Comment

If Paulie broner happens and Paulie stops broner that will get him a bigger money fight possibly Floyd mayweather

Comment

Paulie is a great talker, but he sucks as a commentator. I really don't get it. I also lost a lot of respect for him for not admitting that he had a tough last fight (and actually lost). I always thought he was a straight up type of person, but he's delusional as hell when it comes to himself. Funny interview though.

Comment

Paulie's a good guy, and he speaks the truth. Hope he stays commentating for SHO. I disagree with the above poster, I think he makes good points doing it. He's a hell of a lot better than RJJ is.

Comment

Working...
                      X