No announcement yet.

Pac fans need to stop making excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac fans need to stop making excuses

Its getting embarassing. Everything from marquez being on peds to manny being reckless and on the decline.

1st off that was the best pac has looked since the cotto fight. He was fast, trim, determined and well conditioned. He came ready to fight.

2nd marquez getting stronger shouldnt be a surprise since he's had about a full year working on it. He hadnt had a fight since the 3rd fight while pac was busy looking past bradley putting on a pathetic effort.

3rd pacquiao making a mistake isnt anywhere close to the same as being reckless. The knockdown and knockout came from the same kind of punches marquez had landed on him hundreds od times before. He brings his hand down after he jabs and marquez always capitalizes with a right. Unfortunately for pac..he squared up going for the finish thinking he had marquez hurt.

4th it shouldnt be that big of a surprise to anyone. Marquez was the only fighter to land flush on pac since the 130lb division. Since then his chin hadnt come close to being touched by the bigger guys who couldnt keep up with his speed.

STFU, we all know Manny lost coz he started dissing the Holy Rosary! This is a well known fact!!

Comment

Banned in 3....2....1

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        STFU, we all know Manny lost coz he started dissing the Holy Rosary! This is a well known fact!!

Ha!!! Thats funny cuz my aunt had been telling everyone in my family that pac wont win anymore cuz he's no longer catholic since before the bradley fight.

Comment

boxing should be banned... what a cruel sport..

Comment

Pacquiao didnt make excuses

neither should anyone else....nuff said.

Comment

lolz hehe canot do anything but laugh this off, that was f_cking great counter right and I was almost knocked off my seat by that punch, congrats to Marquez for pulling it off and a Great win for him...

Comment

Let them make excuses, that is all they are good for. They know nothing about boxing and just worship one fighter, that is it. The sooner he retires the better. Their idol got KTFO brutally and it could not have ended any worse, and there is nothing they can say or do to change it. That KO highlight reel will be played over and over again and will be (if not biased against) and SHOULD be KO of the year. I am SO happy for JMM, he deserved this!!! This needed to happen to shut the mouths of this Pac loving boxing world. I hope they don't put Manny in with Rios next because even if Pac wins he will take a beating regardless, especially to the body.

Comment

Guess you didn't see all the people on the front who got banned for creating topics on this when there's a sticky....

Comment

Actually Pac does get reckless. That's kind of why a lot of people like to watch his fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X