Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breidis Prescott Packs Bags For Khan UK Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the fight I most want to see,but it's one that Khan should stay far away from tbh...

Comment

Stop running Khan,Stop running

Comment

Let's be honest here. Khan got caught cold by Prescott but look at what happened following that fight. Prescott has been beaten 3 times, once by Paul McCloskey who Khan beat a couple of years ago. Prescott has been on a downward spiral ever since. Of course he wants a rematch as its his best chance of making money and the biggest fight he could possibly get as no world champ will give him a shot as he brings nothing. He has no fanbase, no belt, nothing to bring to the table.

I'd fancy Khan to demolish him if they met again but you know he'd come out swinging trying to land the sucker punch again!

Forget this fight. Khan needs to rebuild and do it properly this time. Time to leave the Wildcard Gym and get some home comforts in his regime.

Comment

Originally posted by matt73uk View Post
          Let's be honest here. Khan got caught cold by Prescott but look at what happened following that fight. Prescott has been beaten 3 times, once by Paul McCloskey who Khan beat a couple of years ago. Prescott has been on a downward spiral ever since. Of course he wants a rematch as its his best chance of making money and the biggest fight he could possibly get as no world champ will give him a shot as he brings nothing. He has no fanbase, no belt, nothing to bring to the table.

I'd fancy Khan to demolish him if they met again but you know he'd come out swinging trying to land the sucker punch again!

Forget this fight. Khan needs to rebuild and do it properly this time. Time to leave the Wildcard Gym and get some home comforts in his regime.
          To this post,Styles Make Fights!!!Prescott has the style that has giving Khan trouble on many occasion..Prescott would beat him again..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            To this post,Styles Make Fights!!!Prescott has the style that has giving Khan trouble on many occasion..Prescott would beat him again..
            Of course. I agree styles make fights but when Khan fought Prescott, styles didn't even come into it as it was over in seconds. If it had gone on a few rounds then we'd have seen how their styles matched up. As it stands we didn't see that.

Saying 'Prescott has the style that has giving Khan trouble on many occasion' doesn't make sense. Khan hasn't fought anyone like him since. Yes he's fought punchers like Maidana & Garcia, but nobody else remotely like Prescott. Which is unsurprising I suppose.

Anyway, I don't think this fight will happen. Khan can get a better opponent.

Comment

Working...
            X