Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many hours before the PPV event actually starts?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Hopkins clearly waited until dawson got old
      dawson isn't "old" by any stretch of the imagination, but hopkins waited for dawson to know how to lose. That way hopkins can take him back mentally to that place and cause dawson to lose.

but atleast hopkins is fighting him. honestly, hopkins would've gotten more credit if he beat an undefeated dawson, but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
        How many hours before the PPV event actually starts?
        About 4.5 hours until the first undercard fight starts.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartMoney View Post
          Hopkins has looked very vulnerable in his last couple of fights and I can see Chad Dawson countering with his uppercuts and hooks whenever hopkins jumps forwards.
          and you call ya self SMART MONEY?!?...GTFOH ....Chad getting his ass whipped....and YES!!!...I'm on deck all night.....turned my phone off and I'm getting locked in.....I know some of yall miss my trash talking this week lol....don't worry I'll make up for the week with a few hours of non-stop Chad bashing....where's his 5 fans?!?...Rip, you up in here?

Comment

I hope not only do we get some of the old bad Chad but he actually puts on pressure like he did to Pascal near the end of their fight.

If he does it could be an awesome fight.

Comment

i'm pumped but i didn't get any sleep last night, might miss the fight if i take a quick snooze...

Comment

I'm willing to bet on Dawson, but only for 50 Million e-points. Any takers?

Comment

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
                  Collazo and Hernandez are throwing down!

Comment

ringmagazine Michael, Doug or Lem
                    The third was another close and entertaining round, I scored it for Hernandez but it could have gone to Collazo. Good stuff so far #boxing

Gabriel_Montoya Gabriel Montoya™
                    In the 3rd, Collazo laying hands on Hernandez but its close with Freddy initiating. #boxing #BelieveitorNot

istandnfight Art Gallegos
                    Collazo walking down Hernandez with his hands down... he's landing at will but taking shots in the process..

Gabriel_Montoya Gabriel Montoya™
                    Collazo doing a Martinez impression, stalking with his hands down. Letting hands go now. #boxing

Hernandez has Collazo on the ropes but the Brooklynite's upper-body movement is keeping him safe. Collazo fights well off ropes #boxing

Comment

• ringmagazine Michael, Doug or Lem
                      The fifth rd is another good one. Collazo stays in the pocket and lets his hands go in spots, Hernandez is steady stalking #boxing

I've scored last two rounds for Collaz, but they could have gone to Hernandez. Francisco Salazar has it 3-2 Hernandez. #boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X