No announcement yet.

hold up..did taylor get ktfo again???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hold up..did taylor get ktfo again???

tell me it aint so..pavlik,froch,no abraham???and to think these 2 were at middleweight together and arthur was considered the paper champ....wow talyor..2 kos in a row...can someone tell me what happened..didnt see the fight

yeagh Larry it was like the froch fight.In the last few seconds taylor went down hard,Pavlik ruined him

Comment

Did this really need its own thread? I'm pretty sure you read in the other thread that he got knocked out so there is absolutely no reason to create this waste of a thread.

Comment

Taylor got KO'ed in the last 17 seconds of the fight.

Comment

i'll tell you what happend ... taylor rammed his chin into abrahams right fist ... and even though taylor did major damage to arthurs fist ... somehow taylor fell straight back

Comment

Taylor needs to withdraw from the tourney and retire sadly. It's just not good for his health and it seems as though he can't last 12 rounds at elite level any more.

Bring in Green or Bika or Andrade or Bute or someone

Comment

It was a shot out of nowhere.
              Taylor ran out of gas again, but this time he ran out really early, like fifth or sixth round early. Abraham was winning the fight but he was being sporadic with his offensive attacks so we didn't really see the knockout punch coming.

Taylor was stunned in I think the 9th round and it looked like he was ready to go but Abraham just stopped punching giving Taylor time.

In the 12th Taylor came out jabbing and being more active. The last minute of the last round Abraham came out of his shell defense and started hitting Taylor. Nothing major it seemed. But he then threw a left hook followed by a straight right out of nowhere that hit Taylor right on the nose and Knocked him silly. He was on the canvas for at least two full minutes.

Comment

He sure did. Dead again.

Comment

Out cold.. hatton like.. arms all stiff and ****.. feel bad for him..

Comment

damn!!!!!who was winning before the ko??

Comment

Working...
                    X