Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people of shade call the white man the devil.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
    This is now the only big boxing forum I can post on. I keep getting banned from ESB for mild race baiting so **** that **** hole. I've been banned from CHB for a year for starting a thread about my dick and posting pics. I want to be a dick model and was just showing them some of my dong poses.
    Today I was perma banned from boxrec for starting a thread telling a story about me wanking in my gran's pants, the thread turned rapey and I got booted for good.

I dont want to get booted from this magnificant site so what would it take for me to get banned from this site? I need to know my limits. I've got Ass Burgers syndrome and find it hard to understand the world. Please help me!?

Well my friend, this thread may seal the deal .

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
      "People of shade"

that's a first
      I came up with that term because mixed race people tend to label themselves black over the other races in their blood. I dont really understand the want to be black when they're historically inferior to white people in almost every aspect and yet they claim to go back further in history which makes it even more pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Well my friend, this thread may seal the deal .
        I heard this was the boxing forum where all the alpha's hang out. Only a beta would ban me for a race descution thread.

I like this forum as well. Full of witty ****ers.

Comment

And another thing. For such a persecuted race blacks have never really put up a good fight. They're just great **** talkers and individual fighters. When it comes to working as a team they suck. They're so naturally selfish and have enormous chips on their shoulders that they can't work together as a team. Zulu is their most famous effort of team work.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
            "People of shade"

that's a first
            This dark Nicaraguan caught feelings lol. I'm going to call you chocolatito now

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
              I've been watching youtube videos of some of these mentally ill black people claiming every bad thing a black person does is the fault of the white man wtf

Whitey's did kind of **** up Africa by bringing over bible bull**** but It was already ****ed before that. African tribes used to enslave each other way before the white man set foot. Africans invented slavery, the furthest it dated back is in Africa. Infact the reason Europeans/Americans started enslaving black people was because of what European miners and traders had seen going on in Africa. They realised there was more money to be made on slavery than mining or trading goods. Eastern tribe masters would even sell their prisoners of war to the white man. They would even start wars to get more slaves to sell.

Whites were enslaved too. The word slave comes from Slav, the most enslaved people in recorded history. White people btw.

You tell this to some of those crazy black folks and they just reply that it was made up by White devil's.
              Dude, your mental illness is probably best treated in private. I doubt that scorn and ridicule will do the least bit for what brain disorder keeps you on this site with your crap posts. But I assure you the anonymity of therapy will allow you a wide range of drug therapies and perhaps a more tried and true method, electric shock.

You need this dude, treat yourself to mental health counseling....

Comment

Well, thanks for the laugh OP.

Rest in peace.

Comment

Working...
                X