Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a suggestion for BoxingScene to make a Atheist-Technocrat Lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I have a suggestion for BoxingScene to make a Atheist-Technocrat Lounge

I too would've posted this in the C & S but this is too important and wouldn't have received enough light.

We need a Atheist-Technocrat lounge for members who are Atheist but also proponents of Technocracy as a new form of Government, all over the world.

Now, you can't just be Atheist but not be a Technocrat, or just a Technocrat but not an Atheist. It has to be both to qualify in this Atheist-Technocrat Lounge. So together we can brainstorm on ideas how to rid the world of organized Religions and have Scientists take over World Governments. We may even start forming a Atheist-Technocrat group of revolutionaries, of sorts, and plan on overtaking Governments ourselves. Squealpiggy could be the Dear Leader in charge. But if he is uncomfortable with the role or too comfortable with the status quo & current Government establishments, we could give Dawkins a call. But first, he too would have to sign up an account with Boxingscene and join the Atheist-Technocrat Lounge, and post like the rest of us, to qualify for this leadership role. No exceptions.

I appreciate your considerations.

P.S. no Blacks will be allowed in this Lounge, even if they happen to be Atheist and Technocratic. Why? Just because.
    I'm an Atheist but not a Technocrat
    28.57%
    I'm a Technocrat but not an Atheist
    28.57%
    I think I'm both Atheist and Technocrat
    28.57%
    Neither
    14.29%
    Last edited by cupocity303; 04-22-2012, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Good luck with that.

Comment

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/co...7832&u2=146252

Comment

not gonna happen

Comment

I agree. Where's the petition for me to sign?

Comment

I my world Atheist don't exists.

Comment

Don't complain. You're in the class of 2010. I'm 2005 and my idea of a lounge is better whatever yours was fish.

Besides, I'm pretty sure The Bringer is Atheist and might also be Technocratic leaning?
                  Last edited by cupocity303; 04-22-2012, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                    I my world Atheist don't exists.
                    It appears neither does good grammar.

Comment

Working...
                    X