No announcement yet.

So ****ing awkward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So ****ing awkward

So I was eating my girl's ass for the first time- I saw some gape videos and I dunno I wanted to try it..

So like for the first 10 seconds... i'm like ****... this isn't as hot as it seemed.. it was really tight and really hard to get my tongue in.. but I didn't want her to think I didn't like her ass(cuz I talked her up to this so hard.. lol)... so my first instinct was to just **** her...

I manuevered my way back up.. and she started kissing me...

and I just bust out laughing lol... I couldn't stop cuz I just ate her ass and then she's kissing me... she hasn't been acting the same since.

I never kiss her after she gives me a bj =/

rofl

1. I wouldnt eat an ass....thts disgusting....Im still contemplating whether to try **** wiv my new chick im seeing

2. That is disgusting LOL ... u ate her ass n she kissed u.....she must like u alot

Or shes just dirttttyy

Comment

some good laughs with this one.

She probably thinks that you don't like something about her. Girls just think weird. Only way to fix it is to talk to her. hahaha, but I agree with AK. She must like you alot.

Comment

How does poop taste? I'm just curious.

Comment

i dont even know what to say

Comment

LOL

Comment

looooooooooool really, am i hearing things corectly lmfao

Comment

Comment

ummmm

congratulations?

Comment

would this be the same girl that has fucked your whole town ...and you can't go anywhere without her ex's bfs laughing at you because "They're all huge muscular pretty boys with $50k+ cars" and are better than you?

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                    My new girl is really hot and is kind of a social butterfly... and everytime we're out I always meet like some new dude that she had a fling with and it's ****ing killing me..

They're all huge muscular pretty boys with $50k+ cars...

And sometimes at night I just think about them and her... and how everything she does with me, she did with them, and maybe more..... There was this one dude who's a mountain of muscle, and I just think about her on top of him sweating, or maybe him carrying her.... and it makes me want to kill the guy.

****.... it hurts like a *****...

My other girls have always been really discreet with their past flings, but this girl is a different league.

Comment

Working...
                    X