No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Denis Boytsov Likely To Return To Action on Feb. 9th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Denis Boytsov Likely To Return To Action on Feb. 9th

According to sources in Germany, undefeated Russian heavyweight Denis Boytsov (31-0, 25KOs) has recovered from elbow surgery and plans to take a stay busy eight rounder on February 9th. There are still some promotional factors that may postpone the return. Universum, which is suffering from financial issues, claims to have a firm financial grasp on Boytsov and will not allow him to compete on a non-Universum event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wish Rakhim & Boystov wasn't tied with Universum, they're fcuking ruining their careers!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I wish Rakhim & Boystov wasn't tied with Universum, they're fcuking ruining their careers!
      Aren't joo the guy who's hyping Rakhim and that he'll have a breakout year in 2013?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Aren't joo the guy who's hyping Rakhim and that he'll have a breakout year in 2013?

Yeah! I think Chagaev left and so did his trainer but Rakhim is stuck in a contract, same with Boystov. I'm not too sure, Freedom would be the guy to ask.
        I don't know why they won't let them go seeing they're bankrupt.

Comment

Why is this guy still relevant, or I guess the better question would be, why was he ever relevant?

Comment

I'd like to see Lebedev vs Tarver.

BTW....He's one scary looking dude. Looks like a psychopath.
            Last edited by VatoMulatto; 12-20-2012, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Yeah! I think Chagaev left and so did his trainer but Rakhim is stuck in a contract, same with Boystov. I'm not too sure, Freedom would be the guy to ask.
              I don't know why they won't let them go seeing they're bankrupt.
              Vladimir Klutch is a snake. I hope Chakhkiev finds a way to break free of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                Why is this guy still relevant, or I guess the better question would be, why was he ever relevant?
                He could very well be the best CW at the moment. He was definitely robbed against Marco Huck

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  He could very well be the best CW at the moment. He was definitely robbed against Marco Huck
                  After the Silgado KO (which was KOTY candidate) him and Hryunov said they want Eddie Chambers at MSG.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    You have the wrong Denis I was referring to Boytsov not Lebedev.

Comment

Working...
                    X