No announcement yet.

Quintana-Thurman, Berto-Guerrero RBR and discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
    Bradley is a far better fighter than Guerrero.
    I completely agree, but who's behind him? Guerrero is in that discussion.

Comment

• Berto hasn't improved from the first time I seen him fight in 08 to now. That's crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Dan hating on Berto already. He's a beast!

Still a good win for Guerrero. He proved he's a legit welter, which I doubted. In a weak division, he's in the discussion with Bradley for best WW not named Pac or Mayweather.
        When people rated him when he was untested I let it slide because he's untested.

When people continued to rate him after Collazo and Quintana I struggled to see why due to showing how poor he is.

When people continued to rate him after Ortiz and Zaveck and found it utterly mind boggling.

I wonder what will happen now.

Berto is the new Zab Judah.

Comment

• I was rooting for Guerrero in this fight, but somebody should double check Guerrero's gloves just in case. Since when does he have that kind of power at Welterweight? The way he left Berto's face reminds me of the Resto fight (Berto already had an eye shut by the second round). I don't think he's a cheat but you never know, this is a really corrupt sport afterall.

Comment

• these two are nothing more than gate keepers.

Comment

• Guerrero has a real good chin. My respect has gone up for Berto after this fight, he showed a lot of heart to get through the first few rounds and be competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I completely agree, but who's behind him? Guerrero is in that discussion.
                1.Manny/Floyd
                2. Bradley
                3. Brook
                4. Guerrero

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  When people rated him when he was untested I let it slide because he's untested.

When people continued to rate him after Collazo and Quintana I struggled to see why due to showing how poor he is.

When people continued to rate him after Ortiz and Zaveck and found it utterly mind boggling.

I wonder what will happen now.

Berto is the new Zab Judah.
                  No, Ortiz is the new Judah. Judah did SOMETHING, so has Ortiz. Berto is all his own.

Someone HAS to bump that thread about Pac vs. Berto where people were actually thinking Berto could trouble Pacquiao. After Larry's thread is bumped, that should be next.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    He took his manhood, his soul, his eyes and boyed him off in the post fight interview.

ROBERT GUERRERO FOR PRESIDENT!

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    yikes

if berto had lighter skin he'd really show some awful bruising tomorrow. he'll be jacked up regardless. there's no way in hell he could see in that final round.

awesome fight
                    I maye have been exaggerating but it looked really bad. I need to see some close up pics.

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                    Bradley is a far better fighter than Guerrero.
                    I think Guerrero would beat Bradley in a very close fight. Bradley is not gonna be able to outwork him or impose his will on him.

Comment

• All is changed, changed utterly,
                      A terrible beauty is born.

Comment

Working...
                      X