No announcement yet.

Top Rank their Matchmakers and Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Rank their Matchmakers and Rigo

Why do you think Rigo hasn't been matched tougher since the Cordoba fight??? Top Rank has some of the best matchmakers in the game..... I don't think the reason is they (Top Rank) don't want the so called "pressure" of not making the Donaire-Rigo fight..... They had a hand in not making one of the biggest fights in recent time.... If that didn't make Top Rank flinch nothing will.....

Thoughts???

Need to build up Rigo more perhaps. Hype the **** up. Then....Cha-Ching.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
      Need to build up Rigo more perhaps. Hype the **** up. Then....Cha-Ching.
      I GUESS THEY HAVENT LEARNED FROM THE lOPEZ-GAMBOA FIASCO. ALTHOUGH I MUST SAY RIGO IS CALLING FOR THE FIGHT WITH DONAIRE. DONT THINK EITHER IS A BIG PPV GUY BUT IF PUT ON THE UNDERCARD OF A COUPLE OF PACQUAIO FIGHTS. WELL NOW I THINK ABOUT IT JUST MAKE THE FIGHT NOW. THERE BITH WITH TOP RANK RIGHT. SO WHY CANT ARUM MAKE THE FIGHT HAPPEN. IM OF THE OPINION BECAUSE DONAIRE DOESNT WANT TO GET DERAILED. MARES AND MORENO ALSO WANT A FIGHT WITH DONAIRE BUT TAKING ON LESSER COMPETITION IS MAKING HIM LOOK BAD.

Comment

Bump......

Comment

I think that they should go ahead & make the big fights. What I don't believe for a second is that Donaire is scared of him.

Comment

It's not good business for them to give rigondeaux exposure

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              It's not good business for them to give rigondeaux exposure
              Pacs undercards are a good look..... I'm asking more about the opponents though

Comment

Maybe because a faded Cordoba put Rigo on his butt and Rigo ran the hell away the final 4 rounds to barely secure a victory against a guy he should've walked over.

They needed to slow down and have him get some shine back after that "win".

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Pacs undercards are a good look..... I'm asking more about the opponents though
                  From what I understand Top Rank has Arce and the jap reserved for Donaire , those should be his next 2 fights. Arce already said on the pac media conference that he is not fghting rigondeaux.

The only 2 other options are Mares and Vazquez. Vazquez they will probably make and Mares well with the whole GBP TR thing going on I doubt top rank would make that call even though I would love to see that fight

Comment

Working...
                  X