• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton: 'I cant stand mayweather'

On Hattons twitter:

Someone asked who wins Floyd/Pac:

Ricky Hatton MBE ‏ @realrickyhatton
    @boz_no1 mayweather, can't stand the man but he was good.100% floyd I'm afraid.

Ricky should let his problem with Floyd go. Floyd trashed him alot before there fight but that was years ago. He's still holding a grudge.

As a fighter, he respects him fully. He has said so many times on many TV appearances. On the other hand, he dislikes how he carries himself and that's his opinion. I doubt there's a "grudge".

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
      On Hattons twitter:

Someone asked who wins Floyd/Pac:

Ricky Hatton MBE ‏ @realrickyhatton
      @boz_no1 mayweather, can't stand the man but he was good.100% floyd I'm afraid.

Ricky should let his problem with Floyd go. Floyd trashed him alot before there fight but that was years ago. He's still holding a grudge.
      All the cocaine sniffing hasn't healed Hatton from the loss he got from Mayweather

Comment

Ricky Hatton also TRASHED Floyd thats wat ppl like to forget saying he has no power and cnt fight

atleast Mayweather doesn't weigh 200 lbs and snort cocaine all day

Comment

Not a grudge at all, he simply does not like Floyd as a person but heavily respects his skills. Don't see anything wrong with that.

Comment

I can imagine that he can't stand Mayweather. All the trash Floyd talked and then Hatton suffered one of the most embarrassing knockouts ever.

Comment

Its official. Now we know which.loss.affected him the most. tards won't like this
              Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 05-04-2012, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Many people hate Mayweather's character, it's harder not to. Especially if you're like Ricky, humble, down-to-earth..seeing a guy go around deliberately flashing wads of cash bragging about himself and his wealth like his whole world is a lame rap video, constantly trashing other fighters..if Mayweather didn't have security he'd be dead in a minute

Comment

All this does is show how great Floyd is, someone can hate your guts but still declare that you are a different class than what everyone else has been in his career. Sorry for those that don't want to see it but the villain is winning tomorrow. Go Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    Not a grudge at all, he simply does not like Floyd as a person but heavily respects his skills. Don't see anything wrong with that.
                    I also think some of it has to do with the Senior situation souring so he just has a disdain for everything Mayweather related right now..........lol

I agree though that I do respect him always picking Floyd even though he hates him. However, I also kinda agree with the other poster because it seems like Floyd always says good things about Hatton now. Maybe he's upset that Floyd also use to take his dad's side and say that Hatton didnt listen to his instructions

Comment

Working...
                    X