Juanma Rips Puerto Rican Boxing Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
    Let me tell you all about white people-

We enjoy knowing there's a place where Hispanics can come together........and rip themselves apart. Saves us a lot of work. So, while you guys are ready to kill each other over "my country has the better boxer", it's nothin' but high-fives and turkey sandwiches with me and my guys.

Thanks for helping us with the master plan!
    see im hispanic, lol, i like to watch white guys get their asses kicked by everyone, lol, white people are aweful boxers so they resort to doing things like what you quoted, lol, im calling you a white coward azz *****, lol, true story, lol, your quote makes you sound like the chicken**** you are so go eat your turkey sandwich and avoid every battle like floyd mayweather would or a white person would, stay puzzy the rest of your life along with your other klansmen homie lol, nyahahaha
    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 08-23-2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      see im hispanic, lol, i like to watch white guys get their asses kicked by everyone, lol, white people are aweful boxers so they resort to doing things like what you quoted, lol, im calling you a white coward azz *****, lol, true story, lol, your quote makes you sound like the chicken**** you are so go eat your turkey sandwich and avoid every battle like floyd mayweather would or a white person would, stay puzzy the rest of your life along with your other klansmen homie lol, nyahahaha
      You don't remember me?

You don't know how sarcastic I have always been, and how sarcastic this post was?

Thought you were smarter and cooler than this ****. I guess you really were the little b*tch I originally thought you were...you know, the dork I ****in' SCHOOLED, the one who thought Oscar DeLaHoya was the best boxer ever?

Did you ever get tht ***** ass of yours in a real gym? Or, were you still waiting for Manny Steward to call you?

Comment

You don't remember me?

You don't know how sarcastic I have always been, and how sarcastic this post was?

Thought you were smarter and cooler than this ****. I guess you really were the little b*tch I originally thought you were...you know, the dork I ****in' SCHOOLED, the one who thought Oscar DeLaHoya was the best boxer ever?

Did you ever get tht ***** ass of yours in a real gym? Or, were you still waiting for Manny Steward to call you?
        This isn't that guy, I made the same mistake before. This spic has the depth of a sheet of paper.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          This isn't that guy, I made the same mistake before. This spic has the depth of a sheet of paper.
          weren't u the one who said u were dealing with kids and now u say some childish thing like that, some people reveal themselves a lot without knowing it

Comment

You don't remember me?

what the **** are you smoking and what the **** are you talking about, lol, you and your husband baya are ****in morons and i dont say this to make you and baya angry, i say this cause its the truth, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
              weren't u the one who said u were dealing with kids and now u say some childish thing like that, some people reveal themselves a lot without knowing it
              you're trying to sound ironic, but its not working for you my dude. roja's, step aside you're out of your ****en league.

putos como tu, we check 'um and then they try to turn into us.

fall back, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                yeah, baya is a moron, lol, he acts like hes high above everyone but hes not, lol, im a ****in idiot and i know this, lol, hes a idiot but he doesnt know it, lol, that idea of baya about himself makes him look ******ed,true story, lol, nyahahahahahaha

ill tell you one thing, white guys like jabs make white boxers look like cowards and baya has to live the rest of his lifewatch mexican boxers beat the **** out of all his overated puerto rican idols, lol, nyahahahahahaha

i like trolling these fools, i give them bait and they make themself look stupid, lol, thanks baya, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

do people realize Spics = Puerto Ricans

Spics =/= Mexicans ?

also I haven't been here long but I can recall the last time I saw these many Puerto Ricans post in the HL

edit: Why isn't the word "Spic" censored? but Mayate is?

Comment

yeah, baya is a moron, lol, he acts like hes high above everyone but hes not, lol, im a ****in idiot and i know this, lol, hes a idiot but he doesnt know it, lol, that idea of baya about himself makes him look ******ed,true story, lol, nyahahahahahaha

ill tell you one thing, white guys like jabs make white boxers look like cowards and baya has to live the rest of his lifewatch mexican boxers beat the **** out of all his overated puerto rican idols, lol, nyahahahahahaha

i like trolling these fools, i give them bait and they make themself look stupid, lol, thanks baya, lol, nyahahahaha
                    you said it all with that candor, pendejo. the rest of what you say, in light of your admission, is worthless.

ahora, matate cabron

Comment

what the **** are you smoking and what the **** are you talking about, lol, you and your husband baya are ****in morons and i dont say this to make you and baya angry, i say this cause its the truth, lol, nyahahahahaha

I thought you were someone else.

Either way, you aren't very bright, are you? Seems like everyone else knew I was sarcastic, but you didn't. Sucks to be that limited.

I'm glad my sarcasm showed you're just a dumb racist yourself.

I guarantee TWO things-

1) You are a little guy

2) You have never actually boxed

People of all races would own you...in the ring, on the street, and in a standard math test.

Comment

Working...
                      X