Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erik Heart deleted me as a friend because...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erik Heart deleted me as a friend because...

I refused to delete ROA off my friends list.

What's up with that, Erik?

:wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

Comment

Internet or in real life...

Telling your "friend" to stop being friends with some one you don't like and threaten to not be their if they don't do it, you weren't a true friend to begin with.

I have e-known ROA for 2 years now and he's one of my top 10 favorite posters.

Comment

I hate ROA with all my heart.

You don't love me. You never did!

Comment

I can't believe you deleted me.

I have done worst to Dorian and he never deleted me. He's a true friend.

Comment

I am a true friend!

Comment

post 4. That's sweet

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                post 4. That's sweet
                Love is fragile. A slip of the tongue is all it takes and suddenly you're all alone in a world of tears

Comment

weak sauce..................

Comment

Dorian caught me making out with Caroline one day. You know what he did? He dumped her and forgave me. He also thanked me for telling him before that Caroline is no good.

I also broke his $1300 laptop and didn't even pay for it, he still forgave me.

I threw all of BB92's crayons out the window as a prank. They were ruined because of the rain. He forgave me for it.

I totaled Ether's brand 2010 Jaguar. He bought a new one, and forgave me.

I won't even say the whole list of things I have done to Gully Gad and he's still one of my best buddies.

I stole DIESEL's bench press, he saw it in my house and didn't even say anything although it said DIESEL in large magic marker writing in the back of it. He's still a close friend.

Too bad I can't say the same for Erik.
                    Last edited by -Kev-; 11-04-2010, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X