Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rafael Marquez will beat the **** out of that Rican hype job.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafael Marquez will beat the **** out of that Rican hype job.

Puerto Rico will take another blow this year when an old ass Rafael Marquez who's two weight classes above from his prime division beats his eyebrow plucking ass all night long. Juan Ma is nothing but hype. All my points that Rafael gets the upset.

I'd love to see it, but at this point I think Rafael Marquez is a walking corpse.

A shell of his former greatness. That trilogy with Izzy had to have taken it's toll on him.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I'd love to see it, but at this point I think Rafael Marquez is a walking corpse.

A shell of his former greatness. That trilogy with Izzy had to have taken it's toll on him.
      Yes it has taken a toll on him, he's not the same great fighter he was at 118 when he beat Tim Austin and all those other mofos... I still believe he will get the upset. This is the biggest fight of his career. He will go all out

Comment

I agree, Juanma has shown small signs of being vulnerable to getting outboxed (although nobody has been able to capitalize on it thus far) and the master boxer Rafael will get one last chance at glory when he upsets the Rican

Comment

Keep dreaming juanma by ko in 7

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            I agree, Juanma has shown small signs of being vulnerable to getting outboxed (although nobody has been able to capitalize on it thus far) and the master boxer Rafael will get one last chance at glory when he upsets the Rican
            Even this old ass version of Rafa aint no Mtgawa...lol. If Rafael can get through the early storm, He'll knock out Juan Ma in the late rounds or get a UD.

Comment

http://www.touchgloves.com/rafael-ma...-juanma-fight/

He's already in good shape. Anyone know if these are open to the public?

Comment

Lopez likes fighting midgets.

Comment

Yea keep that racism and blinding Chicano or Mexican, whateva the f u are, pride to yaself, cuz you going to look like a real stupid *** when Rafa gets beat...come holla @ me when that happens cuz I want to hear all your lame azz excuses, lambon.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                    Even this old ass version of Rafa aint no Mtgawa...lol. If Rafael can get through the early storm, He'll knock out Juan Ma in the late rounds or get a UD.
                    That's what I'm thinking too, Juanma might come in hard in the first half of the fight....that's where I'll be pretty nervous watching this fight, after that I think Marquez has a shot at picking him apart

Comment

Working...
                    X