Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac lost to Erik because...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morales was just the better man that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      Well JMM did very well agaisnt Manny and Manny was the agressor in that fight. Cotto backed Manny up a bit and ended up getting the **** kicked out of him, but I agree with your general point.
      jmm backed pacquiao up too.

unfortunately for jmm he doesn't have em's beard.

em can afford to back pacquiao up and if he gets tagged , he had a strong beard as insurance.

check out the times jmm got hurt in the rematch with pac. it was when he got caught with a counter he didn't see when backing pac up.

it's a myth that jmm did so well against pacquiao just by counterpunching.

jmm backed pacquiao up too. like morales did.

you can't beat pacquiao waiting on him and just countering.

you have to counterpunch AND at times back him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
        I don't make threads about it though. I just respond to it in threads that already exist.

JMM didn't lose to Packy!

he lost to pacquiao TWICE.

the draw was only due to an error by the judge. an error the judge himself admitted.

the 2nd one was controversial but a win nonetheless.

marquez's legacy = a draw that should have been a loss and a loss to pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          he lost to pacquiao TWICE.

the draw was only due to an error by the judge. an error the judge himself admitted.

the 2nd one was controversial but a win nonetheless.

marquez's legacy = a draw that should have been a loss and a loss to pacquiao

Packy lost to JMM TWICE.

I'll never concede anything else. JMM mastered him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
            Packy lost to JMM TWICE.

I'll never concede anything else. JMM mastered him.
            will you concede that JMM lost to MAB tho?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
              do you agree or not? or what's your take on this?
              I think that the bad cut affected the Pacman too much. If it weren't for that, he would have won that fight. In the other 2 fights, the Pacman was too dominant, too fast & powerful for the very strong Morales. This Trilogy of fights should have been a "Clean Sweep" for Team Pacquiao. JAT

Comment

face it pacfans...Morales wouldve destroyed chicken manny at 126..he wouldve LITERALLY KILLED pacquiao at 122..and he beat manny at his so called "best weight" at 130...did the southpaw thing and humilated him in front of thousands....

WOW...pac beat pathetic drained versions of erik in his bull**** rematches.....WHAT A BIG ****EN DEAL!!!!!!

Get over it pacfans...Morales BEAT pacquiao after manny fought jmm and barrera...hell jmm obliterated pac just last year...and thats pretty much the closest thing to a good prime fighter manny has even fought aswell..kinda shows u how much confidence roach has in ***** manny since all freddie does is line up CHICKEN MANNY with past it drained fighters lmfao...

pacquiao is such joke lmfao over and over...**** manny...

run chicken manny!!! run run from prime fighters u waste of skin........

Comment

Originally posted by ummmid View Post
                  will you concede that JMM lost to MAB tho?
                  He outclassed MAB.

You're funny though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightelf View Post
                    face it pacfans...Morales wouldve destroyed chicken manny at 126..he wouldve LITERALLY KILLED pacquiao at 122..and he beat manny at his so called "best weight" at 130...did the southpaw thing and humilated him in front of thousands....

WOW...pac beat pathetic drained versions of erik in his bull**** rematches.....WHAT A BIG ****EN DEAL!!!!!!

Get over it pacfans...Morales BEAT pacquiao after manny fought jmm and barrera...hell jmm obliterated pac just last year...and thats pretty much the closest thing to a good prime fighter manny has even fought aswell..kinda shows u how much confidence roach has in ***** manny since all freddie does is line up CHICKEN MANNY with past it drained fighters lmfao...

pacquiao is such joke lmfao over and over...**** manny...

run chicken manny!!! run run from prime fighters u waste of skin........
                    don't you get bored posting the same **** over and over again?

switch it up.

troll against pac one day , then maybe hatton the next , calzaghe the next , cotto next time out.

variety trolling , my friend.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X