No announcement yet.

im crossing back from the dark side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im crossing back from the dark side

2 days ago i sent shockwaves through NSB when i announced that, for the first time, i will be crossing over to the dark side and supporting mayweather. Now after serious thinking, im ready to cross back over from the dark side to the "pac side".
    i beleive the key here is pacquiao's chin..if he can take cottos punches then he can walk through maywethers easily.

pacman to win

damn i just posted this and now its in the second page!!

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook_86 View Post
      2 days ago i sent shockwaves through NSB when i announced that, for the first time, i will be crossing over to the dark side and supporting mayweather. Now after serious thinking, im ready to cross back over from the dark side to the "pac side".
      i beleive the key here is pacquiao's chin..if he can take cottos punches then he can walk through maywethers easily.

pacman to win
      Who are you again? Never heard of you.

Comment

floyd doesnt rely on power to win homie..cotto does..so mannys chin wont even be a factor

Comment

cotto relies on his power and if cant hurt you he stars backpeddling..floyds an entirley differant fighter

Comment

Ricky Hatton was known to have never been knocked down or out when he was undefeated until Floyd chin-checked him into a ring post.

Comment

pacman to win
              damn i just posted this and now its in the second page!!
              So what mate?

Martinez-Williams should be the focal point of NSB now.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                floyd doesnt rely on power to win homie..cotto does..so mannys chin wont even be a factor
                very true statement!

Comment

stay on what ever side you want,pbf will box manny head off all night long and make him look very average.always have been and staying on the dark side,pbf all the way

Comment

bumpppppp......

Comment

Working...
                    X