Collapse
No announcement yet.

American fans, stop being bitter, Carl Froch is a good fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

americans will never give Froch the credit or respect he deserves or any brittish or european fighters, the Americans are all brit-hating euro-phobes.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
      Was that you sitting in front of me? lol
      Nah I could tell from ur pics you weren't near me lol. I was right next to ring entrance. Funny this older lady was sitting next to me I was talking to during undercard and thru fight might have known more boxing than her husband. But seriously how did Froch take way Taylor's jab. Or stop him from following it up with right hand?
      Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
      Points havent come thru yet?
      Yeah I got you later after interest.

Comment

to the calzaghe wouldnt have the power guy,the "experts"said that about joe every time he laced up but it was allways "and still"

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
          Nah I could tell from ur pics you weren't near me lol. I was right next to ring entrance. Funny this older lady was sitting next to me I was talking to during undercard and thru fight might have known more boxing than her husband. But seriously how did Froch take way Taylor's jab. Or stop him from following it up with right hand?

Yeah I got you later after interest.
          Nice. I was sitting next to some Brits, they were loving it.

Obviously stamina was a factor, it was clear, but Froch became much more aggressive in the second half of the fight and the two things coincide. Froch wasn't capitalizing on Taylor's mistakes in the first half, but he did in the second half. JMO

Great night.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
            where are all these froch fans coming from friday he had like 2 fans now he has like 100
            LOl. Exactly. It's just completely phony and hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
              LOl. Exactly. It's just completely phony and hilarious.
              I was at the fight and he impressed me with his determination and his hunger to win. It's easy to gain new fans when you're on the brink of defeat and you knock the guy out with 20 seconds left.

So you can count me as one of his new fans.

Comment

Nice. I was sitting next to some Brits, they were loving it.

Obviously stamina was a factor, it was clear, but Froch became much more aggressive in the second half of the fight and the two things coincide. Froch wasn't capitalizing on Taylor's mistakes in the first half, but he did in the second half. JMO

Great night.
                If you downloaded the fight there were some Froch kid with t-shirts that they show right after the ring announcer announces Carl that were singing. I was right behind them. They almost got yoked up after the fight. and that UK vs USA thing you were talking about..my crew only started that chant to drown out their annoying singing, as soon as they stopped we stopped. Suprised rest of arena followed hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                  If you downloaded the fight there were some Froch kid with t-shirts that they show right after the ring announcer announces Carl that were singing. I was right behind them. They almost got yoked up after the fight. and that UK vs USA thing you were talking about..my crew only started that chant to drown out their annoying singing, as soon as they stopped we stopped. Suprised rest of arena followed hilarious
                  Yeah I was in one of the bars and heard the same thing. I didn't have any singing in my section. Just a few older Brits, very respectful.

Comment

He is good enough I guess. Even he admits that he has a lot of flaws. What he does have is heart, a leather face and a solid punch. He can be better but he still gets the job done.

Comment

Yeah I was in one of the bars and heard the same thing. I didn't have any singing in my section. Just a few older Brits, very respectful.
                      Which bar did you go to, I wanted to head into the club after but not everyone was down. Even the chicks that wasn't all that was looking good. I told u I talked to guy from Team Froch after and saw Tarvis Simms?

Comment

Working...
                      X