Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Twerking' Video Dad arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Act like a whore...get beat like a whore!

Comment

Free the Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Serves em' right.

I used to get a beating if i acted like a little twat. Never done me any harm
        Yeah, it's OK for a father to administer a horrific and vicious beating on his daughters for punishment?

Those two poor girls are not only gonna have visible scars on there bodies, but will probably have mental ones as well due to the violent merciless assault by their sadistic father.

I'm all for spanking your kids if warranted - but I think violently whipping your kids into a bloody pulp is just going a little too ****in far..

That's just me, though

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Yeah, it's OK for a father to administer a horrific and vicious beating on his daughters for punishment?

Those two poor girls are not only gonna have visible scars on there bodies, but will probably have mental ones as well due to the violent merciless assault by their sadistic father.

I'm all for spanking your kids if warranted - but I think violently whipping your kids into a bloody pulp is just going a little too ****in far..

That's just me, though
          I agree with this 100%. The father should be publicly whipped as punishment.

Comment

Good, beating anybody like that is ridiculous, thats not parenting, its assault

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Serves em' right.

I used to get a beating if i acted like a little twat. Never done me any harm
              You got whipped with an electrical cord? I doubt it. If so, that's no way to raise a kid, no matter what they do.

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
              Act like a whore...get beat like a whore!

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
              Free the Dad.
              Why? You think child abuse should be permitted?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
                I have no idea why someone would delete my thread where I embedded the video of the beating.
                Here's a hint : Because it's child abuse.

Comment

Also : The fact that so many of you (some of whom I thought were decent human beings) condone the violent assault of two children whose only crime was essentially nothing more than an error in judgment is absolutely revolting.

Calling underage children 'hoes' and 'whores' for doing nothing more than engaging in an adult dance routine only reveals the fact that you're naive at best, and misogynist at worst.

I hope that, if you ever have daughters of your own, you don't end up engaging in such violent and abusive acts under the guise of 'discipline' yourselves.

Comment

I grew up getting my ass whooped all the time...the belt (both ends), shoes or whatever was at my mothers reach at the time so I could think twice the next you're I want it too do something I wasn't suppose to do...there was no internet then so nobody knew

I do believe he went overboard with the cable but I bet you this wasn't the first time these girls got caught doing that

I personally wouldn't beat my kids like that but I don't believe in slap in the hands either

these are the kids you see on the Maury show cursing out their mothers having sex with 20 men at the age of 13, like I said he went overboard with the cable but they deserved an ass whopping

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      I grew up getting my ass whooped all the time...the belt (both ends), shoes or whatever was at my mothers reach at the time so I could think twice the next you're I want it too do something I wasn't suppose to do...there was no internet then so nobody knew

I do believe he went overboard with the cable but I bet you this wasn't the first time these girls got caught doing that

I personally wouldn't beat my kids like that but I don't believe in slap in the hands either

these are the kids you see on the Maury show cursing out their mothers having sex with 20 men at the age of 13, like I said he went overboard with the cable but they deserved an ass whopping
                      I'm sure that many of us in this thread have been the victim of similar 'discipline' during our childhoods, but the fact that most of us turned out well doesn't excuse the fact that it's still child abuse.

I would wager a bet that, if violently beating his daughters with cables for posting something dumb on the internet was this pathetic excuse for a father's first reaction, then this isn't the first time he's committed child abuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X