• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol anyone who says Marg won the fight is a delusional stan

I dont even like P-Will but he won that fight

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
      I had it 7-5 for Williams the first time I saw it. It came down to the last round and Paul pulled it out. I think Margarito would have started earlier and won handily in a rematch, he came out slow and lethargic against Paul.
      No man, Paul Williams was way too energetic for Margarito to get any of the early rounds. Paul Williams had the perfect game plan and he knew exactly when to tie Margarito up. I only gave Margarito 3 rounds, I know it got competitive from the 7th round and up, but I only gave him 3 rounds. I know the 7th round was close but Paul outlanded him in that round.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        No man, Paul Williams was way too energetic for Margarito to get any of the early rounds. Paul Williams had the perfect game plan and he knew exactly when to tie Margarito up. I only gave Margarito 3 rounds, I know it got competitive from the 7th round and up, but I only gave him 3 rounds. I know the 7th round was close but Paul outlanded him in that round.
        I disagree. Margarito admitted his mistake in interviews after the fight. He said that he believed that Paul would gas from throwing so many punches early, and that Paul had better stamina than he banked on. Margarito showed that his pressure was effective and he won most of the second half but it wasn't enough as he had given away to many rounds early on.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
          I disagree. Margarito admitted his mistake in interviews after the fight. He said that he believed that Paul would gas from throwing so many punches early, and that Paul had better stamina than he banked on. Margarito showed that his pressure was effective and he won most of the second half but it wasn't enough as he had given away to many rounds early on.
          Wish I could give you my scorecard, but I no longer have the document. I remember the 7th round being really close but me giving that to Paul Williams, from the 7th round on...I only gave him 3 rounds.

Comment

Did you post that bull**** to try and get people to think that Manny vs. Margs is a good fight?

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              Margarito didn't punish shit. Williams owned him in that fight.
              Williams may of won on points, but he took more punishment and harder shots. his face was busted up pretty bad.

Comment

It takes a few rounds for the plaster to get really hard...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  That's how pretty much how I see it.
                  a rematch with the punisher paul williams and antonio margarito would be a hell of a fight i think it would be better than the first fight between the two!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.CHICANITO View Post
                    a rematch with the punisher paul williams and antonio margarito would be a hell of a fight i think it would be better than the first fight between the two!!!
                    I think so too. The first fight is under appreciated and/or forgot about by most people.

Comment

If Margarito wins then we have Margarito vs Williams II but if Pacquiao wins we have Pacquiao vs Williams! WTF! 5'6 vs 6'1...

Hmmmm...

Comment

Working...
                      X