Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Andre Dirrell seriously think he's gonna be the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Andre Dirrell seriously think he's gonna be the GOAT?

By Matt Richardson

Carl Froch, Mikkel Kessler, Arthur Abraham, Andre Dirrell and Jermain Taylor pose at the press conference at Madison Square Garden announcing the Super Six World Boxing Classic, which will pit six of the world’s top super middleweights in a series of bouts. Andre Ward was unable to attend.

Arthur Abraham: It has always been my goal to fight against the worlds best fighters. This is like a dream coming true. Now I want to become the best fighter at super-middleweight.

Mikkel Kessler: This tournament is a big opportunity to test myself as a world champion.

Jermain Taylor: I made a lot of mistakes in my career but I’m going to take it back to the drawing board and rededicate myself to boxing.

Carl Froch: I will remain WBC Champion throughout this tournament no matter what anybody thinks.

Andre Dirrell: Right now my heart is beating 100 miles an hour. It’s because I know I’m in a blessed position to become the greatest of all time.

Ken Hershman, Senior Vice President and General Manager, SHOWTIME Sports: “The 168-pound division is the most talent rich in boxing right now. And the Super Six tournament structure will deliver one compelling matchup after another. And to deliver all of this directly to our subscribers on SHOWTIME is a fight fans dream come true. I can’t wait to get started.”

July 13th, 2009

Froch will put him back in his place.

Comment

hey the dudes undefeated..yea it may be a little harsh but still anything is possible

Comment

I like his confidence

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
          hey the dudes undefeated..yea it may be a little harsh but still anything is possible
          No.

He didn't say 'I know I’m in a blessed position to become one of the greatest of all time.'

He thinks he's going to be better than Ali.

Tbh, he loses everything after this tournament and ends up working in Burger King.

Comment

Carl Froch is gonna end that dream... quick.

Comment

We all know e ain't gonna come close.

Comment

hes a boxer,they know how to talk,sometimes its rubbish

Comment

Dirrell is a soft runner who can't handle pressure, he also has a suspect chin. He ran like a scared coward in the Stevens fight.

Froch will take him into deep water and drown him.

Dirrell is gonna get KTFO

Comment

Froch will put him down.

Comment

Working...
                    X