No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Ward move down to 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
    Ward should move up to 175. nothing left to prove at 168 he has beaten them all and now he can't get fights there ... apparently. Plenty of fights for him at 175. Stevenson or the winner of Hopkins/Kovalev for starters.
    I think Ward waits for GGG because its the only execuse he has to not go up to get schooled at 175 , if GGG retires tomorrow it wil be the most horrible day for Ward + his fans , no one else to go after .....
    GGG may talk bull**** 154 fight against MW (which that title Floyd shouldve vacant) but at least he is still trying to clean his division first - i.e fighting ,Ward just talk **** about a fighter he wants to GO UP FOR HIM like a ****ing Diva.
    Ward should go ask Kovalev if he wants to play , I`m sure he will be willing.
    no one wants to fight ward in 168 , they all lose in a non profitable fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      are you ******ed or what? did you read anything of what i said?

you think if there was no toney roy jones would have stayed at 160?

forum is infested with ultramaroons
      You said he didnt move up lollollollol and he tested the waters at 168 before toney lollollol you are the reason i dont give ggg a chance, GGG fanboys are worst then pac fans lollollol

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
        You said he didnt move up lollollollol and he tested the waters at 168 before toney lollollol you are the reason i dont give ggg a chance, GGG fanboys are worst then pac fans lollollol
        he fought percy harris for a super-middleweight title before toney
        was complaining that he felt drained vs hopkins and said he will move up soon and he did the year after

toney or no toney, roy jones was moving up to super-middleweight

Comment

he fought percy harris for a super-middleweight title before toney
          was complaining that he felt drained vs hopkins and said he will move up soon and he did the year after

toney or no toney, roy jones was moving up to super-middleweight
          Dont matter, moving up in weight is moving up in weight! But what super middleweight world title did roy jones win? Regional belts should be counted as title or something that really matters?

Comment

Dont matter, moving up in weight is moving up in weight! But what super middleweight world title did roy jones win?
            what do you mean moving up in weight is moving up in weight you clown?
            you're whole arguement was "why doesn't GGG move up to fight ward, there's no excuse because roy jones did it derp"

im telling you roy jones did it because he needed to move up because he was having trouble with the weight

roy jones was 24 and still growing when he started complaining
            golovkin is 32 and makes it easy, im basically just repeating my first response to you because of how dense you are

and use google for the info you want

Comment

The amount of overlap between the two is astonishing.

Comment

ward would not be able to move down safely

moving up is easier than moving down - IF YOU ARE ALREADY LEAN

If you are a out of shape fat ****, then moving down is easier.

Putting on lean mass and losing lean mass..I know which one i'd pick

Anyone who has ever been on a cut will know how weak you feel during the cutting down period. Its a disgusting feeling

Triple G will eventually have to move up

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  The amount of overlap between the two is astonishing.
                  No, lol, that is bollocks and you know it. Just a dirty little flom doing what dirty little floms do. GGG and Pac have the same fanbase now do they? Oh yeah, the one they share with Canelo, Khan, Kovalev, Cotto etc......basically anyone that isnt a dirty little flowmo fanboy fuk. You ******s crack me up.

Comment

what do you mean moving up in weight is moving up in weight you clown?
                    you're whole arguement was "why doesn't GGG move up to fight ward, there's no excuse because roy jones did it derp"

im telling you roy jones did it because he needed to move up because he was having trouble with the weight

roy jones was 24 and still growing when he started complaining
                    golovkin is 32 and makes it easy, im basically just repeating my first response to you because of how dense you are

and use google for the info you want
                    Why doesnt Ward move up to LHW?....or actually fight someone.

Comment

I'm not sure if he could move down, but when he returns to the ring he should look at moving up. There isn't any good fights at 168 for him right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X