Romney will take the US to war with Iran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    Man, will you Americans every learn?
    Gullible comes to mind when you think of how Political so-called leaders are elected in the US. Many voters DO NOT do their homework, and many believe the same **** doesn't stink, just because its a different ass.

Sad if you really look at it realistically and logically ...............

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      can you elaborate?....
      Absolutely.

Our tax dollars go to lazy people that commit stupid decions like having kids at he age of 19 and can't take care of them so they beg the government for support. The government gives them this aid but at the cost of our tax dollars.

We also have twats that don't work and they just collect welfare checks and sell drugs on the side.

Basically, it's have a child and you got yourself free money that comes from the hard working Americans in this country.

Now I do know there are truly disabled people that physically cannot work. I don't mind them getting help. But a 20 year old that's capable of working? Piss off.

Die parasites.

Once the government cuts off their support. The parasites have two options at this point. Either move somewhere else or die off. Choice is theirs. I'm sick of paying MY money to a good for nothing twat that doesn't wanna be a janitor at McDonalds.

Comment

nope, it happened only a fool would think otherwise.
        Oh it happened alright.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cerrote View Post
          Oh it happened alright.
          The holocaust happened, just not to the extent people are made to believe. Its easier to garner support when you're able to speculate numbers that cannot be proved due to lack of evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cerrote View Post
            Absolutely.

Our tax dollars go to lazy people that commit stupid decions like having kids at he age of 19 and can't take care of them so they beg the government for support. The government gives them this aid but at the cost of our tax dollars.

We also have twats that don't work and they just collect welfare checks and sell drugs on the side.

Basically, it's have a child and you got yourself free money that comes from the hard working Americans in this country.

Now I do know there are truly disabled people that physically cannot work. I don't mind them getting help. But a 20 year old that's capable of working? Piss off.

Die parasites.

Once the government cuts off their support. The parasites have two options at this point. Either move somewhere else or die off. Choice is theirs. I'm sick of paying MY money to a good for nothing twat that doesn't wanna be a janitor at McDonalds.
            but states with some of the highest unemployment rates like Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey etc would be devastated and a lot of poor kids would suffer as a result of the policies that you support. Are you implying
            that urban youth deserve to die because of their parents parasitic tendencies?

Comment

but states with some of the highest unemployment rates like Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey etc would be devastated and a lot of poor kids would suffer as a result of the policies that you support. Are you implying
              that urban youth deserve to die because of their parents parasitic tendencies?
              Yes. I'm in full support of that.

Massive population in this country anyways. Getting rid of a large amount of useless people would only benefit this country.

This nation was once the land of opportunity. Where you can come with nothing and still make it to the top.

Now it's just a welfare paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                The holocaust happened, just not to the extent people are made to believe. Its easier to garner support when you're able to speculate numbers that cannot be proved due to lack of evidence.
                good post,

I did research on the subject years ago and found that there's was lack of evidence that some of most notorious camps were even death camps. I'm not sure what the real number is, but it isn't the number that's most commonly taken as fact.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Ive read stories that the actual numbers are 500-900k. They said the gas chambers were a hoax and most people died in the camps due to poor maintenance. It's war, people will obviously die.

Although some Hebrew scriptures I've read say the real numbers are 6-12m.

We may never know.

Comment

good post,

I did research on the subject years ago and found that there's was lack of evidence that some of most notorious camps were even death camps. I'm not sure what the real number is, but it isn't the number that's most commonly taken as fact.
                    So what was the number, in said "research" all those years ago?

And when does the monstrous amount become less of a monstrosity?

Comment

Here's the welfare tax killer ....

"70% of illegal aliens in Texas receive welfare"

Thirteen years after Congress overhauled the American welfare system, 57 percent of immigrants with children — those in the country legally or not — use at least one government, welfare program according to a report released Tuesday by the Center for Immigration Studies.

In comparison, 39 percent of native-born Americans with children are signed up for welfare, the report found.

In Texas, 54 percent of legal immigrants and 70 percent of illegal immigrants receive welfare assistance, with illegal immigrants generally receiving benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children, according to the study, written by a think tank that favors reducing immigration into the U.S.

Overall, Texas tied with California and New York for the second highest immigrant welfare rates behind Arizona.

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/70-perc...eceive-welfare

Comment

Working...
                      X