No announcement yet.

6 Black Men Attack White Couple In Apparent Hate Crime, Missouri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFYS View Post
    if it was a robbery they would've just ran off with her purse you idiot. instead they stayed and continued to attack them. actual street robberies are over in a split second. they went for the guy first too.

your bull**** theory = debunked
    Sounds like the only robbery uve ever seen is on tv....

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Racism does exist. It exists while evil men tell the younger generations about divisions in society. If you teach your children another race of people are racist, then that implies that you are stupid enough not to know that the actions of the individual are not representative of the group as a whole. If a person espouses racist sentiment then they are racist, that meaning the individual themselves. Fyck the race baiters on boxingscene.
      Im not race baiting if you are talking to me. Why can't this be posted? Shall it just be ignored because it isn't another white cop shooting a black kid? This **** is real and happens more often then you think. Until people can talk about this then we will go no where as a society coming together.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        White ppl are the main targets in any robbery... U don't go to the ghetto to rob a house... You go to a rich neighborhood... And who usually lives in those neighborhoods? Not a hate crime just common sense... Same thing with ppl on the street... U target ppl who look like they have money... Usually white ppl
        Like I said and you ignore, they didn't steal anything. The purse is on the ground after the last one leaves. No one ever even attempted to go for the purse.

Comment

Originally posted by MeatyPie View Post
          Im not race baiting if you are talking to me. Why can't this be posted? Shall it just be ignored because it isn't another white cop shooting a black kid? This **** is real and happens more often then you think. Until people can talk about this then we will go no where as a society coming together.
          If you are implying all or most young black American men are racist, than yes. If not, no. It most certainly should be posted though. It shows that ignorance is in every race. It also reaffirms my first post that the individual alone should be judged. Not the whole group.

Comment

Sounds like the only robbery uve ever seen is on tv....
            i debunked your nonsense quite thoroughly

Comment

so now we see your true agenda. you don't want to accept it's a hate crime and you try to switch the topic to mass shootings. mass shootings are extremely rare so there goes your argument.

you just feel humiliated because your homies couldn't KO a guy outnumbering him 6 on 1
              My homeys? Ok now I see your true agenda

Comment

My homeys? Ok now I see your true agenda
                why are you copying me?

6 vs 1, couldn't KO him. how embarrassing for you.

Comment

Originally posted by MeatyPie View Post
                  Like I said and you ignore, they didn't steal anything. The purse is on the ground after the last one leaves. No one ever even attempted to go for the purse.
                  I suggest u watch the video with glasses then because the guy in blue obviously went for the white purse...

Comment

why are you copying me?

6 vs 1, couldn't KO him. how embarrassing for you.
                    Because ur suggesting they're my homeys... I'm not going to say it but I'm pretty sure I know what ur implying...

Comment

People don't get stomped out for no reason. There's no doubt in my mind that one of the duo probably used a racial slur to one or more of the attackers. Some people have different level fuses so you gotta learn to watch your mouth. A lot of times, these things happen to people who deserve it. Watch your mouth around people who aren't afraid of you, that's all I gotta say.

Comment

Working...
                      X