Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So let me get this striaght Cotto Nation is scared of Mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So let me get this striaght Cotto Nation is scared of Mayweather???

LOL

Cotto vs Canelo/Lara/Thurman/Bradley

But stay away from Mayweather at all costs!!!!

Mayweather will hold a title at 160 now.... This is just comedy

Middleweight champion weighing in at 148 because Cotto beat a guy with blown out knees and Mayweather walked through Cotto (again)

Comment

LOL

Mayweather vs Canelo/Cotto/Maidana/Ortiz

But stay away from Pacquiao at all costs!!!!

Comment

Did you seriously just coin the term Cotto Nation?

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
          LOL

Mayweather vs Canelo/Cotto/Maidana/Ortiz

But stay away from Pacquiao at all costs!!!!
          LOL Paquiao finally takes OST after 4 years of BS'ing about not being able to do it.

Nice try though NEXT

Comment

this fight wont happen unless cheap-a_s floyd cuts down on his guarantee, miguel is better off, money wise, fighting the other guys mentioned on this thread...

Comment

Umm... who said that? I think Cotto has a better chance than anyone at beating Floyd and I would like to see the rematch.

Comment

I'd watch the rematch, but I doubt this fight gets made in September. Mayweather is gonna get desperate soon if he has another PPV flop and Mayweather vs. Garcia will flop, the only logical choice would be Maidana II, Thurman or Provodnikov for the Sept battle or just man-up and move his fight November against Amir Khan, that'd be his smartest move. Cotto should take the Canelo fight next if he beats Lara and then if he goes through Canelo, a Mayweather vs. Cotto II fight would have great build-up to May 2015.

Comment

What's with people recently ragging on guys not fighting guys who already beat them?

Besides, fight won't be made, Cotto gonna make a lot of demands that Mayweather won't bow to

Comment

I thought Cotto beat Floyd and I don't care what anyone says

He has nothing to prove against Floyd

Comment

Working...
                    X