No announcement yet.

"Justice" System In This Country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] "Justice" System In This Country

Couple things involving those close to me and the legal system has me ****ing pissed.

Two years ago, my great friend and fellow boxing junkie Alex was stabbed to death by his wife just a few weeks after we'd had a fight party for Pacquiao-Bradley I. They were having a family get together, he and his wife got into an argument, and she grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed him in the stomach. He died right there in front of his kids and family.

Well, I learned today that she was found "not guilty." Not guilty of what? She admitted to doing it when the Police arrived. Their families were there. Her defense claimed he had been abusive behind closed doors (despite no history of domestic abuse), and they brought up that he had been in prison back in cali to smear him in front of the jury. The man turned his life around and worked tirelessly at two jobs to to make a great life for her and their kids, and thats the thanks he got.

They found her "not guilty" and that was it! She moved right back into the home she murdered him in with her children like nothing happened. Scott-free.

Meanwhile, one of my old girlfriends is about to go to prison when she didn't commit any crime whatsoever. Her roommate did something, roommate blamed her and vice versa. There's zero evidence she did it, but it's on her to prove her innocence. She's been advised to take a plea deal when it comes up (at least two years) because if it goes to trial she's likely to get twenty fucking years.

This system is not working, man.

RIP to a great friend, Pacquiao-nuthugger, and ***** ASS RAIDERS SUPPORTER from Oakland.
    Last edited by paulf; 05-23-2014, 01:40 PM.

You can kill a person in Scotland in cold blood and serve 8 years, you might not have the best system in the world but its better than ours.

Comment

It's like this in all western countries in regards to women who kill their husbands/boyfriends.

The first line of "defense" is to tell the Jury how the man was abusive, raped her, smashed her face in for kicks and giggles (despite no family or friends witnessing any of this, marks or any signs at all) and regularly did criminal things.

The problem is, even if all that were true (it rarely is) uh, how does that absolve you of murder? Ah and now we get the second absurdity. "Battered woman syndrome" see what this means is, your wife can stab you to death while you're sleeping at night and get off Scott free because she was suffering from "battered woman syndrome". Yes folks, that's right, you can be killed in a premeditated manner by your wife and she can get away with it by simply saying you used to beat her up, like it's relevant at all to her murdering you.

To put it simply, it's just another privilege women have over men in western society where they can literally kill you and not go to jail for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        You can kill a person in Scotland in cold blood and serve 8 years, you might not have the best system in the world but its better than ours.
        Sounds like manslaughter, no way you go to prison for 8 years if found guilty of murder, I don't think it's even legally possible via sentencing guidelines judges have to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Couple things involving those close to me and the legal system has me ****ing pissed.

Two years ago, my great friend and fellow boxing junkie Alex was stabbed to death by his wife just a few weeks after we'd had a fight party for Pacquiao-Bradley I. They were having a family get together, he and his wife got into an argument, and she grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed him in the stomach. He died right there in front of his kids and family.

Well, I learned today that she was found "not guilty." Not guilty of what? She admitted to doing it when the Police arrived. Their families were there. Her defense claimed he had been abusive behind closed doors (despite no history of domestic abuse), and they brought up that he had been in prison back in cali to smear him in front of the jury. The man turned his life around and worked tirelessly at two jobs to to make a great life for her and their kids, and thats the thanks he got.

They found her "not guilty" and that was it! She moved right back into the home she murdered him in with her children like nothing happened. Scott-free.

Meanwhile, one of my old girlfriends is about to go to prison when she didn't commit any crime whatsoever. Her roommate did something, roommate blamed her and vice versa. There's zero evidence she did it, but it's on her to prove her innocence. She's been advised to take a plea deal when it comes up (at least two years) because if it goes to trial she's likely to get twenty fucking years.

This system is not working, man.

RIP to a great friend, Pacquiao-nuthugger, and ***** ASS RAIDERS SUPPORTER from Oakland.
          in america, it all boils down to how much money you have.

the murderer had a better lawyer than your friend who was innocent.

are those all their kids? smdh.....

Comment

That bitch will have to let her kids live with those thoughts of what she did. She will suffer on her own my friend.

Comment

id love to see a pic of this b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Veneficus View Post
                Sounds like manslaughter, no way you go to prison for 8 years if found guilty of murder, I don't think it's even legally possible via sentencing guidelines judges have to follow.
                il try fin the link

Comment

It's impossible for anybody to make a legitimate comment regarding either scenario you've laid out without being privy to the facts of either case. All we have is your word and your word, being a friend to both parties whom you side with, is biased.

That said, RIP to the young man in photo. Am I safe in assuming that was him?

Comment

A good lawyer would have had his prison time suppressed as it doesnt have any relevance to the murder trial. Sounds like the prosecutor didnt take it seriously. His parents should file a civil suit also try to gain custody from the nut job.

Comment

Working...
                    X