No announcement yet.

Boxers u think u can take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers u think u can take?

I think I could take Brandon Rios' slow non-boxing ass. Of course he has the pro experience to his advantage, but I'm not a flat footed ****** that will stand there in front of him and just trade punches.

Now, there is a chance that he's better than I expect and busts my ass up and knocks me smooth the fuck out. Not saying I'm certain I can beat him but he's one if the few I think I could take.

What about you?

floyd mayweather and sergio martinez would be my bitches

Comment

Alfredo Angulo. He's 10x slower than Margarito. I'd fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Alfredo Angulo. He's 10x slower than Margarito. I'd fight him.
        Just don't get caught with that hook he caught that bum with, or you're done. But I think you could take em.

Comment

If I were pro I would probably be campaining between JWW-WW. Honestly not sure if I could beat any contenders @ that weight. Lol.

Comment

I am a lot bigger than Floyd and his style plays into my hands. He can't hurt me much because he has soft mofo bones. He is too patient and I would get plenty of time to think and counter/attack him. His shoulder roll won't work well since I am coming from above with my long arms and 6 foot 4 height. Obviously he is a lot more gifted, but simply put, his size and 10 ounce gloves, he is a dead man.

Comment

All of them except a few heavyweights mainly the super sized ones and Rakhim Chakhkiev.

Comment

Amir Khan would be my bitch!

Comment

Guys from 168+I would lose to. But the lower guys, assuming I have 10 ounce gloves and come in with no weight restrictions would lose.

Comment

I think i could take a Prime Mike Tyson IMHO.

I would watch out for his bob and weave BS and as soon as he dropped his hands once i would CONNECT with a perfect punch right on his jaaaawwwww, and put him on the flaaaaaaawwwwwwww.

Comment

Working...
                    X