Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Stops Mike Alvarado in a Seven Round War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great fight for sure...now , make mathysse vs rios happen...

Comment

• Amazing fight, so much to say about it lol

Haven't seen such a great display of inside fighting in a long time, people saying there was no skill in this fight are just ignorant to certain dimensions of boxing. I'm a little bummed out Mike lost, as I picked him to win due to me living by the Denver area, but Rios is a beast who I have always liked and the better man won last night. I think the fight was stopped a tad premature, I'm certain Mike would have given his all and may have recovered, but I can also see the ref's perspective on the crucial decision. Once again, this was FOTY and actually lived up the hype. Tremendous effort by both men for putting on a show for boxing fans and showing us the gritty and fercious side of boxing at it's finest. I felt sorry for Donaire and Nishioka (sp?) cause this fight was such a tough act to follow and their snoozefest had me wanting to watch a replay of Rios/Mike again lol

Comment

• Great fight, I think Rios can get outboxed from the outside though

Comment

• Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
          funny how Khan never mentions any of these two monsters, perhaps they don't exist in his world, lol
          Some of you are so ******ed. KHan just lost by tko.. If he mentioned Rios, you ******s would be saying that "he never learns." "How can he call out a a top guy after getting ktfo?" etc.

Only thing funny is, that you hater ****s can't get enough of the kid even in topics that has nothing to do with him

Comment

• Just don't even bother considering anything else for FOTY. This was it, lived up to the hype with ease. Rios has a monster, insane chin.

Comment

• Ok fellow ******s, lol, if you felt the gist I was being sarcastic. I have no shame in stating I'm a Khan hater, so the post was in humour, but more to the point where would Khan go now with Leviathans such as these around????
              Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
              Some of you are so ******ed. KHan just lost by tko.. If he mentioned Rios, you ******s would be saying that "he never learns." "How can he call out a a top guy after getting ktfo?" etc.

Only thing funny is, that you hater ****s can't get enough of the kid even in topics that has nothing to do with him

Comment

• What is with the hate on this site? We got the FOTY in Rios-Alvarado, Donaire outclassed and stopped the #1 ranked fighter at 122, and all I'm reading in every thread is hate. What the hell has people so salty?

Comment

• FOTY. Easy.

It doesn't get much better.

Comment

• There gonna fight again. When was the last time you seen Arum in both fighters interviews. Lol I'd watch it again so whould every body else. And this was the **undercard**

Comment

• Nice main event from these two guys. The other fight sucked bad and I fell asleep on it. Yes I have DVR but it still sucked bad. Alvarado should have used his length and jab. But fighters lose their brain in the fight and want to show their might. He fought Rios' kind of fight and paid dearly for it. Good stoppage btw. He wasnt defending himself and was getting caught with some big punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X