No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather will be kept in protective custody while serving jail sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Lol!! Negative. Judges give out sentences only. A judge can't order u to protected custody if u denied. Where u stay is out of the judges hand. Nice try though.
    I didn't mean the judge

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      Naw its up to the judge
      ??????????

Comment

I have a feeling Floyd might use this to change his attitude and personality. He's gonna put come and say he learn from this and is a better man now. This will be the perfect reason for Floyd to change his ways to attract more fans? But knowing floyd he will come out screaming thug life!!

right? he could do a total image makeover or completely enhance his douchebag persona

i lean on him being an even bigger douchebag...i can already picture him on his next 24/7 talkin about how prison made him crazy

Comment

Like Floyd always say it....

The big boy house...all my sh:t is paid for.
          Last edited by ModernTalking; 06-02-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            right? he could do a total image makeover or completely enhance his douchebag persona

i lean on him being an even bigger douchebag...i can already picture him on his next 24/7 talkin about how prison made him crazy
            Is that what happened to Tyson?

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              Is that what happened to Tyson?

too young or werent watching the sport back then?

only reason why someone would be asking about a fighter as well known and documented as Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                2 PAC got raped on the island. Not to mention dude was a straight up b1tch. He knew who shot him and still blamed it on the wrong person.
                what chino xl says isnt gospel

Comment

Pac fans since yesterday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuPSI...e_gdata_player

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

that's the kinda **** you watch on youtube? really?

Comment

Vick didn't do state time Vick did fed time. And I believe it's up to a person to decided where he wants to stay. They can't force u to pc up if u don't want to. In floyds case it was smart for him to pc cause I'm sure a lot of inmates in the general population would like to get their hands on Floyd.
                      Are you kidding me? For each inmate wanting to hurt him, there are 10 or 100 times as many inmates who will be vying to defend Floyd at all costs! There would be so many people vying for his attention, it would be out of control. Many will volunteer freely to be his personal bodyguard. Riots would happen as others mentioned, because everyone will want to be down with the golden goose. He would cause too much commotion. And there is no way in hell Floyd gets touched without that person getting killed or severely beaten down.

The very act of everyone vying for his attention means that inmates would literally be fighting each other over him! Protective custody wasn't an option, it is a necessity.

Comment

Working...
                      X