Could you beat Kimbo in a boxing match?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spray repeat after me 'I am...Sofa King'

Comment

I think I could last without getting ko'd.

Comment

Seeing as I'm only about 5'9 160 soak n' wet, he would probably destroy me.

It'd make a good viral video though

Comment

I think i would have the stamina to outlast the guy but it takes one good shot from that guy to knock out a mortal man.

im 6'0 210 lbs. so he has size on me and strength im sure.

hell he has more training and confidence in a fight being that this dude has been fighting in and out of a ring his whole life.

i could box around him but like i said all it would take is a swift left hook

Comment

Kimbo isnt the best boxer ever but im pretty sure he destroys anyone on this forum.

Comment

As Meat demonstrated, it takes a lot to beat him. The guy he faced was a fitness instructor who probably has great stamina.

He was 210 lbs I think or more so wasn't a small guy.

Kimbo KO's most on here.

Thing is, until you go pro and face those fitness instructors and bin men, then don't talk.

Comment

id whoop his ass

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  id whoop his ass
                  you finally give up on ESB?

Comment

I don't think Kimbo will amount to much as boxer but he's got a world class team working for him - he has Gary Shaw promoting and John David Jackson training him.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                      Kimbo isnt the best boxer ever but im pretty sure he destroys anyone on this forum.
                      definatly disagreed with this statement.....Kimbo sucks right now...his trainers apparently are too gr8 either he still makes same mistakes as his first fight..they need to go back to square one and teach him basics...with that said...no doubt i could beat him...altho much smaller u can see his punches comen from a mile away..easily avoidable..and since i'm a counter puncher i would make easy work of stick and move....jus sayin

Comment

Working...
                      X