• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    What a punk Bradley is.
    Are u joking?

Comment

**** bob arum... And fuk these ***** made fools that will sign with the devil if it means a million dollar fight...

Good luck selling that fight with that unknown alien head

Comment

Not really surprised tbh

I got bored of the will it /wont it happen between Amir and Bradley a long time ago.

Judah or Guerrero will do for me. Then up to 147

Comment

Not really surprised tbh

I got bored of the will it /wont it happen between Amir and Bradley a long time ago.

Judah or Guerrero will do for me. Then up to 147

Comment

**** bob arum... And fuk these ***** made fools that will sign with the devil if it means a million dollar fight...

Good luck selling that fight with that unknown alien head

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              if the rumor is true......

he's taking on a better fighter in pacquiao for way more money.

how can you blame bradley for that?
              I agree.

Definitely can't blame Bradley for skipping over Khan for Manny.

The only thing we can really be upset with is the high probability of losing the Bradley/Khan fight, if this rumor is true.

But for Bradley, this is a win/win for him. He gets millions for Pac and if he loses he's still promoted by Arum. Who despite all the problems we have with him, is a better promoter than Shaw and does make his fighters a good amount of money.

However, these are rumors after all.

I thought Bradley still had one more fight under Shaw? Or is Arum gonna buy him out?

Comment

Aside from speed and youth I don't knoiw what people see on Bradley. He has no power, his punches are wide, and he has poor defense. One of the most overrated boxers today.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                  Aside from speed and youth I don't knoiw what people see on Bradley. He has no power, his punches are wide, and he has poor defense. One of the most overrated boxers today.
                  He has enough power to drop or stun everyone he fights. He is very good at adjusting during the fight. And I don't even know what you are watching to say he has no defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    If anyone remembers that a week before the Marg fight, Top Rank did a poll on who manny should have fought instead of Marg and Bradley won that poll with like 70% of votes
                    I remember that. It was for that stupid Mayweather deadline. I should've screen captured the poll result.

Comment

I like this fight. Pachaters can't say **** now

Bradley is black, fast, in his prime and not coming off a loss

But they will probably b*tch about the fight being at 147 instead of 140

what a bunch of whining little phags....

Comment

Working...
                      X